Which Dale to buy?

atvrulz

Which Dale to buy?

#1 Post by atvrulz »

I want to race mx and hairscrambles in 03'. Which dale should i buy. Should i get the moto and then just buy a set of bigger wheels for hairscrambles and then an extra set of shorter a-arms for hairscrambles. Is this about all i will need?

LapTraffic

#2 Post by LapTraffic »

The Blaze is set up for woods racing. You can get this one or buy a Cannibal and upgrqade the suspension yourself.

Good luck and keep us posted

atvrulz

which dale to buy?

#3 Post by atvrulz »

I put this add up a long time ago and now someone finally responded.
I want to buy a dale that will have good resale value in oct of 2003 when i sell it. So i am looking for the ultimate quad to use for the summer that will have good resale value. If i buy a cannibal and add to it, maybe people will not like my setup and it will be hard to sell. THis is why i am leaning towards the moto and buying the necessary parts for hairscrambles, then when the summer is over sell every thing on ebay.

btolenti

#4 Post by btolenti »

why do you want to sell it after summer, if you don't mind me asking?

atvrulz

which dale to buy

#5 Post by atvrulz »

this summer i am going all out to be as competitive as i can in mx and hairscrambles and i dont think i will be racing in the summer of 2004, so i will not need a racing quad like the dale.

MxDale71

#6 Post by MxDale71 »

Dude, you won't get crap for a Dale if you sell it after the summer. It woud be a waste of money. Not many people wanna buy a quad that was made by a company that doesn't make quads anymore.