flying dutchman 10/10

Derno24

#31 Post by Derno24 »

Here is the last one. Sorry Rookie my dad took alot of pics, but they either turned out well or extremely fuzzy.

cdrookie

#32 Post by cdrookie »

looks like daddy derno might have a promising future as a photographer. and do we need to start a collection to get hughes a pair of goggles?

cdrookie

#33 Post by cdrookie »

mraracingaction.com(is that right?) has pics of the race also. got a few shots of derno and a couple sorry pics of me. wertman really nailed the holeshot!

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

JLHUGHES750

#35 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Sure !!! Get me some goggles!!!smile.gif

I used them up trying to get from 9th to 3rd. Once I got in 3rd it was a breeze:head: ... the only time I needed them was when I caught up to lappers...........uhhuhhhhhmmmm.....Derno was that you????? just bustin on you... Gene, the track guy, got me last year, they were checking every guy coming through the barrels then running over and stopping them in the turn.....they got me!! Rules is rules????:mad: Hey Derno, how far back was McLure after I passed you?? It seemed like it was only a few feet, but the wife and J Borich were signaling for me to back it down a notch so I wouldn't get sick or wear out before the end!! I decided to keep it twisted up and stay full throttle to the end though!! Theres not much use killing your self when its Borich and Hertz out front. There in a league of there own. Everyone jokes around that I actually won tha race with real humans in it!! Hertz and Borich are droids from the planet quadzak.:deal:

Derno24

#36 Post by Derno24 »

Jay I understand rules, but not in the middle of a race and not when you saw that I didn't have it hooked prior to the race. They didn't even do it the race before when it wasn't connected then either. Also I wasn't near the barrels I had already made the first straight and was coming down the return which faces the barrel when he jumped out. Besides if there is that much of an issue with it have a tech inspection before the race not during!

Not mad at you, just ticked cause during a race is not the time to be jumping in front of machines and trying to correct problems. That is like saying hey I got your money so screw where you finish.

ex kid

#37 Post by ex kid »

Originally posted by Derno24
Jay I understand rules, but not in the middle of a race and not when you saw that I didn't have it hooked prior to the race.  They didn't even do it the race before when it wasn't connected then either.  Also I wasn't near the barrels I had already made the first straight and was coming down the return which faces the barrel when he jumped out.  Besides if there is that much of an issue with it have a tech inspection before the race not during!

Not mad at you, just ticked cause during a race is not the time to be jumping in front of machines and trying to correct problems.  That is like saying hey I got your money so screw where you finish.

Ron, they've checked me every race there this year. harescambles and motocross. they stopped a friend, early this season the same as they stopped you. ??? it's dutchmen, a bunch of old PEOPLE that run a race track how much can we expect?

BTW what did you finish?

good pics:clap:

Derno24

#38 Post by Derno24 »

EXkid you might want to edit out the last post a lil. I agree with your comments. i finished 13th out of 33.

JLHUGHES750

#39 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

They announced before the race that kill cords need to be worn. anyone that does not where it will be stopped, they also said don't take it off after the start cause they will be checking at the barrels!tongue.gif

Derno, did u read the part where I wrote it happened to me last year?? It sucks your right, but its not their fault!! They check at the barrels then a guy will run over a few turns later when your coming back that way, thats when they stop you. If they made you stop longer at the barrels to hook it up, it would hold up the guys behind you. thats not fair to them is it?:confused:

Hey EXKid wanna get banned????:no:

JLHUGHES750

#40 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Originally posted by Derno24
Jay I mad at you,screw you.

:confused: thats not cool??