5 FOOT TROPHY day at the dutchman 10/24

cdrookie

#11 Post by cdrookie »

looks like jlhughes750 sent owen out to the ironman, where he got 22 in 4 stroke b class. borich back on the yamaha?:confused: jeff stoess on a honda?:confused:

J find some more races for owen to go to! preferable out of state!smile.gif

ex kid

#12 Post by ex kid »

deffinition of a lapper- SOMEBODY YOU LAP NOT SOMEBODY YOU CATCH UP TO

why the C class starts last- most of the riders in that class are retarted and have never raced before. if your so good manybe you should run the AAA class.

Derno24

#13 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by ex kid
deffinition of a lapper- SOMEBODY YOU LAP NOT SOMEBODY YOU CATCH UP TO

why the C class starts last- most of the riders in that class are retarted and have never raced before. if your so good manybe you should run the AAA class.

That was a priceless statement! :wow

JLHUGHES750

#14 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Congrats on the win and the points lead!!!! I'll tell u what I know, Owens 400ex won't run..... He's been ridin a loaner from ECATV that a close friend of mine owns... The owner don't want it raced no mo in the D6's....... the YFZ Owen ran is now sold to someone else......... so Rookie, it looks like u might be all set!!smile.gif

. My disapointing day:( ......... got an easy holeshot, made a few changes to the intake and suspension, specifically for this track and WOW what a difference... It was really opening up on the straights and I was nailing the MX sections like a MXer!!! After about 4 laps of leading McClure I was able to pull over 30 seconds on him!!!!!!! I was feelin comfy!!!!new diet was keepin me hack free!!!!no more hurlin for me!! The wife and kids were there, that was inspiring!!!! After 2 laps of my wife telling me to "chill out your walking away with it" I started hearing the dreaded sound of teeth being torn off of my c-shaft sprocket!!!!!!
I had such a huge lead, i tried to keep riding it a maybe I could pull off a second. Well the sprocket was smoking, there were sparks flying, and I feared the worst, a broken case, or a smoked C-shaft!!!:confused: so I pulled it over and sat.............................................................................
............................................................. very bumbed......:cry:

POINTS my worst nightmare happened, McClure won and I got last!!!!! that brings him within 5 points of me for the D6 points... Now I must go to and win Foot O Mnt. and the next 2 dutchmans!!!!!!!! or I will not accomplish my goal of 3rd overall!!!!!!!!!!:deal:

JLHUGHES750

#15 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

speaking of lappers....... Maybe EXkid or his dad can back me on this one.... on lap 6 i had already lapped up to at least 5th in the C class, this was one of the fastest Dman tracks ever...what I mean by that is the berms and grooves were tacky and the corner speed was faster than previuos weeks!!!!!! When the sprocket broke it took 2 minutes for the eventual leader to catch me and then i rode around putting, for 2 laps before the next A class guy caught up then I pulled it in!!! I was definetly on track to catch/lap u Rook!!!!! But I broke and u didn't, so shame on me!!!! Next time at the Dman, your mine!!!!smile.gif

TheJaspMan

#16 Post by TheJaspMan »

Excellent CD!!! :clap: Congrats on another win! smile.gif :usa

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Sticking up for rookie though there was a girl on a utility that I lapped on the 2nd lap. I almost ran over her on one of the jumps. I didn't expect to see her there when I went over it.:eek:

ex kid

#18 Post by ex kid »

Originally posted by JLHUGHES750
speaking of lappers....... Maybe EXkid or his dad can back me on this one.... on lap 6 i had already lapped up to at least 5th in the C class, this was one of the fastest Dman tracks ever...what I mean by that is the berms and grooves were tacky and the corner speed was faster than previuos weeks!!!!!! When the sprocket broke it took 2 minutes for the eventual leader to catch me and then i rode around putting, for 2 laps before the next A class guy caught up then I pulled it in!!! I was definetly on track to catch/lap u Rook!!!!!  But I broke and u didn't, so shame on me!!!!  Next time at the Dman, your mine!!!!smile.gif

yaaaa it was fast.
i don't understand your post J? please explain then maybe i can back you up.

cdrookie

#19 Post by cdrookie »

hows come i can't post a race report without someone talking trash anymore? a lapper to me is someone slowing me down, it's just a general or slang term i use. you have a better word for them? slower riders? more typing involved there. wait, i got it! i'm gonna call the slower racers i come up on EXKIDS! ya,that sounds good. don't disrespect me on my race report and where did i ever say i was so extremely fast? but i will say i'm faster than you.

J you will never see me at the dutchman!tongue.gif they held us up after the b class, i think, for a few extra minutes. not sure why, so you guys had a huge head start! i think i might catch you on the 7th!:w: wink.gif

TheJaspMan

#20 Post by TheJaspMan »

I'm a lapper. tongue.gif