5 FOOT TROPHY day at the dutchman 10/24

Derno24

#41 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdrookie
hows come i can't post a race report without someone talking trash anymore? a lapper to me is someone slowing me down, it's just a general or slang term i use. you have a better word for them? slower riders? more typing involved there. wait, i got it! i'm gonna call the slower racers i come up on  EXKIDS! ya,that sounds good. don't disrespect me on my race report and where did i ever say i was so extremely fast? but i will say i'm faster than you.

J you will never see me at the dutchman!tongue.gif they held us up after the b class, i think, for a few extra minutes. not sure why, so you guys had a huge head start! i think i might catch you on the 7th!:w: wink.gif

Just a refresher.

Happyboy

#42 Post by Happyboy »

rofl, this made my day. You guys argue like me and my buddies do.

But I will say one thing. If and when I get into a race I will be racing C class for a while. I am no retard and would take offense if someone called us that.

I don't think exkid was busting on the fact that rookie was riding on a short bus up until a couple years back but that he was excited about doing well in the C class. Winning in anything is exciting man. Good work!

Derno24

#43 Post by Derno24 »

If you read Exkid's post he didn't call Rookie a retard.

Happyboy

#44 Post by Happyboy »

I did read his post. He called the C class retards. Actually...
why the C class starts last- most of the riders in that class are retarted and have never raced before. if your so good manybe you should run the AAA class.

Since Rookie can ride then he must fall into the other class.

This is a simple case of exkid being a kid. Lots of people look down on the lower classes because they are not racing in them. A friend and I went to a rodeo race and entered. Our first race ever! And we got razzed because we were entered in C class. Why? For no reason other than we entered C class. And amazing enough, the largest group of people were entered in C class. And amazingly enough I came close to last over all. I jumped the gun on the drag and wheelied, then let it come down then hammered it and gut beat bad. My buddy on a 400ex beat the crap outta me because of that. I had never dragged with lights before and man, my heart was going nuts! Then in the barrel races I knocked over a barrel. balh blah blah back to my point.

C class is for those that are out there to have fun. I have a suprise for exkid, if rookie wins the C class he can't run C class next season. At least that is how it is around here. He will be moved up to B class and then have to deal with bigger competition.

Congrats again Rookie!! :clap: :clap:
I love the race stories! so leave him alone derno! :w:

ex kid

#45 Post by ex kid »

:w: :rotf

Derno24

#46 Post by Derno24 »

Last time I checked Most is not all!

And I ran the C class this year myself.

Happyboy

#47 Post by Happyboy »

Where is that little button that will allow me to ignore all of Derno's posts? :hammer:

tongue.gif

JLHUGHES750

#48 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Originally posted by JLHUGHES750
Alright this is gettin good!!!!!!!

Hey Derno ?????? "series that matters"????????????WTF

Just to clarify, the D6 has 30 races in the series and is the true championship series!!!!!!!the PA State Series was put in place for those who could not compete in the entire 30 race REAL series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The District 6 Championship is the real deal... Not the PA State....Hey, to you it may just be some crumby jacket?? I have 2 TWO!!!!! District 6 Series Championship trophys and there my proudest accomplishments thus far in my racing career!!! I won the 2 stroke championship in 95 and then the 4 stroke championship in 99!!! You know those black plastic number plates that say #1 with the AMA logo on the bottom??? I got one in a frame on my wall!!!! Thats what its all about!!:deal:

C'mon Derno don't ignore me!!!!!
:drink:

Derno24

#49 Post by Derno24 »

I pm'd you. Besides you aren't as much fun as rilling Rookie. Now add Happy to the mix and it gets even better. smile.gif

ex kid

#50 Post by ex kid »

cdrookie. i was not calling you a retard. i called MOST NOT ALL OF THE C CLASS RIDERS THAT BECAUSE MOST OF THEM HAVE NOT RACED BEFORE OR MUCH and they usally don't move and cause traffic and problems for other racers. my class started behind the c class at almost EVERY event last season and it was a constant problem for us. we would usally end up catching and passing the top 3 (execpt Jarred M) at the wooded tracks.

like i said in my first post too. if you don't want to deal with traffic and "lappers" tell the promoter to move the C class up or you can just move up to Vet or B!