Earlywines Race 1 & 2 Points Series

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Man that looks like it hurt!:cry:

jesshamner

#12 Post by jesshamner »

Looks like fun. I'm definitely going to try and get up there this winter. I'd like to see that trx in the air backwards in person.

cdalemx301

#13 Post by cdalemx301 »

**** looks painfull....howd the trx end up backwards he take a wrong turn or something haha:eek: nice lookin track looks like fun

TheJaspMan

#14 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdalemx301
**** looks painfull....howd the trx end up backwards he take a wrong turn or something haha:eek: nice lookin track looks like fun

The guy on the blue came up short and rolled. The TRX tried to pass on the right. It looked like it would end there. But he got too close to the haybales and clipped the side while in the air. It tossed him around and he landed sideways. My brother in law was just too commeted to the next jump and couldn't stop. Another 2 seconds and he could have gased it enough to clear the TRX, but that is not what happend. It magled the front end on that thing. They got locked together like dogs in heat! (The YFZ on top, of course)

TheJaspMan

#15 Post by TheJaspMan »

And here is classic shot. Notice the American flag in the background and the work of art in the air! :usa

BGood

#16 Post by BGood »

Man, that was won wild looking crash! glad that everyone was ok.
deffinitly going to make it to the next race to,just watching though,my mx days are over.
thanks for the pics Japsman.

TheJaspMan

#17 Post by TheJaspMan »

Be sure and look for us. I am all over with my camera and you will certainly recognize my wifes Cdale!

There are bike races this weekend. But the following weekend are quads again.

BGood

#18 Post by BGood »

I'll be sure to look you up if i make it in 2 weeks. might even bring the Dale with the forsale sign.
i've been wanting to make it down there to check out the track.
i actually have raced with Chris and Nikki when they lived up here in Indiana and raced at their outdoor track a couple years ago. They are great people and i hope the track goes really well.

TheJaspMan

#19 Post by TheJaspMan »

You should bring it out of retirement and go riding at Big Rock this Sunday with us!

BGood

#20 Post by BGood »

I would love to go to Big Rock,but i got tickets for the Steelers vs Bengals game sunday. its the only game i go to every year.
i am going to make it to Earlywines next weekend though,might even go friday for practice and ride around some.