season ending dutchman 11/21

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Sorry to hear that. Good job anyway. Let me know if you need some help working on the quad!smile.gif

USAMoto00

#12 Post by USAMoto00 »

Dude, that is horrible! I'm very sorry to hear that. You will definetely get them next time! Let us know when you find out what was wrong.:usa

ex kid

#13 Post by ex kid »

Originally posted by Derno24
Sorry to hear that.  Good job anyway.  Let me know if you need some help working on the quad!smile.gif

where were you at?
you guys have a kid yet??????

Derno24

#14 Post by Derno24 »

I was at home on baby watch.....Nothing yet!

ex kid

#15 Post by ex kid »

i finally get a 5 footer and your not there for me to rub it in your face.

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

What did no one else show up Joe?

JLHUGHES750

#17 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Tough luck Rookie!!!:mad:

Get em next year in the B class, or are u gonna come race with me in the Vet class???

JLHUGHES750

#18 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

My day was nearly as bad!!!!!

Got the holeshot like Rookie said!!!!!smile.gif

lead the first lap then Hertz got by near the end of the next lap..

Ran 2nd for the next 4 or 5 laps with Smiley chasing close behind on his new TEAM Polaris Predator (race edition)......Notice I said chacing close behind, not catchin me though!!!!!!biggrin.gif I was happy about that!! then on lap 6 in that spot where Owen was stuck another rider crashed and I stalled it trying to stop!!!rolleyes.gif
Well it would not start agian and after a few minutes the rest of the pack caught up and passed!sad.gif

Well going into this race i was in 3rd for A class points by 10 points over Jarred Mclure......... If he won or got second and I broke or got last, then he caught me and my goal of finishing 3rd in D6 for the year was shot!!!!! Well I got one of those rednecks on the yami 200's that run around the track and he towed me back to the truck, Knowing I had no jumper cables, I checked the truck next to me, since nobody was around, I popped his hood and fired the Yammi up again. The my killcord wasn't long enough to get the cables unhooked so it popped off and the bike quit!!! sad.gif Anyhow, I got it fired back up and went back out and hit the track..... They scored me with 6th but I think it shoulda been more like 10th ...... Oh well, still got 3rd for the season!!!!!!!!!!!!

02Cannibal

#19 Post by 02Cannibal »

Good to see ya at the race Rookie, too bad about the quad dying at the end. There's always next year. I won't bore everyone with a bike report. This year was split, next year I will be racing bikes only, but I'll still look for you and Derno at the races.

Ready for that cold February race?

cdrookie

#20 Post by cdrookie »

i'm gonna give all my money to you J by racing the vet class! don't think i'll be in contention for #1 any time soon again. maybe i need one of those yamaha moto 4 200's. dude pulled me out pretty easily and only 1 time did i have to get off and give it a little push thru the mud. smiley's polaris sure was looking clean, at least before the race started.

tried starting my bike today and it just spit and sputtered. took the plug out and it looked fine, just a little rich, but not wet or fouled or anything. put a new one in just because. put my hand over the hole and hit the button, it has compression. put it back together and it wouldn't do anything! killed the battery trying to get something out of it.

hooked up the jumpers and it still wouldn't do anything. then it gave a little "cough" and some steam/smoke/dust(?) came drifting up from under the tank. ought oh, thought i did it now:mad: hit the button again and it fired right up!:confused: idleing sky high, i gave it a little gas and it revved right up, turned the idle down a little, then shut it off. put some water in it(almost empty of course) hit the button and it started again, but then sputtered, died with a cough thru the air box. never started again.