season ending dutchman 11/21

JLHUGHES750

#31 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

I'd like to thank EXKid for putting me in the tires when I tried to lap him last week. Last turn before the barrels, I went for the outside and he slammed the door!!!!!!! left me stuck in the mud outside the berm!!!!:head: nice move!!!!!!rolleyes.gif :clap: ...................alright kid, its time for this ole fat guy to bust out the Laeger ProTrax R frame w/ the Sparks blaster motor and the 250Kit!!!!!! look out 0-230 class!!!!!!!!

cdrookie

#32 Post by cdrookie »

^^^^^cool! that really takes the pressure off me in the vet class! well, maybe not...who else races that class?

JLHUGHES750

#33 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Brian Shimkanon, Dave Bishop, Joe Borich.

Chad Kirbys fast!!!

ex kid

#34 Post by ex kid »

Originally posted by JLHUGHES750
I'd like to thank EXKid for putting me in the tires when I tried to lap him last week. Last turn before the barrels, I went for the outside and he slammed the door!!!!!!! left me stuck in the mud outside the berm!!!!:head:  nice move!!!!!!rolleyes.gif :clap: ...................alright kid, its time for this ole fat guy to bust out the Laeger ProTrax R frame w/ the Sparks blaster motor and the 250Kit!!!!!! look out 0-230 class!!!!!!!!

my fault. i don't even remeber it. i wish Sparks made Blaster parts.

watch out for Joe Boirch in the vet class to. that dude can ride.

cdrookie

#35 Post by cdrookie »

he's gonna race vet? i'm not worried much about him anyways, i'll let him go and pass him when he breaks down:p but...

discovered the rubber manifold between the throttle body and head was tore about 1/3rd of the way around. looked like a "little" dirt might have worked it's way into the engine. just tore it apart and the intake side of the sleeve is all scratched so is the piston. lots of piston wobble going on at both TDC and BDC. wrist pin had a good bit of wear on it, and it appears that the small end of the rod does also:mad: but i was suprised at how little side to side movement the rod has. all the bolts i removed were loctited, all the gears and timing chain guides look like new, so do the cam lobes. no blueing or anything to suggest it was hot but i'm sure that had something to do with the scoring of the cylinder and piston.