Thanks to Racers from Earlywine's

earlywine

Thanks to Racers from Earlywine's

#1 Post by earlywine »

smile.gif
We at Earlywine Racing Inc. would like to thank all the ATV racers for a great weekend. This was rounds 3 and 4 of our Indoor Winter ATV series. Had some really great racing in all the classes. From the womans class to the kids all the way to the pro class was really close. Several full gates, and some classes needing to qualify, made the spectating exciting. Rounds 5 and 6 for ATV's are December 18th and 19th. Check out our website for practice times, dates, classes, payout, fees, and all other info www.earlywineracing.com

Thanks again
Chris and Nikki Earlywine
and the staff of Earlywine Racing Inc.

haydug

#2 Post by haydug »

I went down this weekend (and got my arse handed to me, LOL) this is a super fun track, and a well ran program. The track is large for an indoor, and fun, but still safe for the little guys. My boy had a ball, and can't wait to go back.
I guess it's time to quit eating the thanksgiving turkey and go practice, I still need to take earlywine's $50! :usa

earlywine

#3 Post by earlywine »

Originally posted by haydug
I went down this weekend (and got my arse handed to me, LOL) this is a super fun track, and a well ran program. The track is large for an indoor, and fun, but still safe for the little guys. My boy had a ball, and can't wait to go back.
I guess it's time to quit eating the thanksgiving turkey and go practice, I still need to take earlywine's $50!  :usa

Yes, that $50 is for the rest of the series. :clap:

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by earlywine
Yes, that $50 is for the rest of the series.  :clap:

Womans class too? tongue.gif

earlywine

#5 Post by earlywine »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
Womans class too?  :p

OK I'll tell ya what. If the womans class gets a full gate I will give the Winner $50. Hows that?

Now get out there and get them chicks ready to race!!:ride:

earlywine

#6 Post by earlywine »

Jasp, are the pics going to be on your site

infernomxracing.com ??? :deal:

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by earlywine
Jasp, are the pics going to be on your site

infernomxracing.com    ???       :deal:

Yes. But I came into a crashed server today. So I am scrambling to get it rebuilt. It's looking like one of those days for sure!
:mad:

GNCCer

#8 Post by GNCCer »

Chris I promise to bring enough people to pack that place if you set it up for an indoor XC race!

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by GNCCer
Chris I promise to bring enough people to pack that place if you set it up for an indoor XC race!

Now THAT would be interesting!! :wow

earlywine

#10 Post by earlywine »

Originally posted by GNCCer

OK, I will put out some trees. Lay some logs across the track. And, water the heck out of one of the straights to make a mud hole.:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Sound good?