Thanks to Racers from Earlywine's

jacobw

#11 Post by jacobw »

now were are talking I am a cross country racing fool I might do ok at that!!!smile.gif

GNCCer

#12 Post by GNCCer »

chris I think Fence post can be added with tires around them for safty! stack up some hay bales make the track one lined though most of the track. then yeah add some logs here and there. Fill a couple of the dips between the jumps with lots of water! only prep some of the track after a bike race and leave some of it as rough as can be. I think that will work! Leave a month to promote it and it will be huge I promise!

TheJaspMan

#13 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by GNCCer
chris I think Fence post can be added with tires around them for safty!  stack up some hay bales make the track one lined though most of the track.  then yeah add some logs here and there.  Fill a couple of the dips between the jumps with lots of water!  only prep some of the track after a bike race and leave some of it as rough as can be.  I think that will work!  Leave a month to promote it and it will be huge I promise!

I would listen to him! He certainly knows about fence posts!!! tongue.gif

GNCCer

#14 Post by GNCCer »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
I would listen to him! He certainly knows about fence posts!!! tongue.gif

Yeah I know they do a lot less damage than trees:mad:

ducman

#15 Post by ducman »

Originally posted by GNCCer
Yeah I know they do a lot less damage than trees:mad:
Can we leave the fence posts out? Having a broken arm flash back from the Mountaineer.:cry: :cry: