Haydug Makes Good Showing at Earlywines

bretz56

#21 Post by bretz56 »

You need to stay the night, and race on Saturday with me. I need some help against the yfz class. I think I was the only non yammie in the main. I know Bretz56 is coming down on the next weekend.

I am getting stoked about this race. Too bad I havent rode in over 6 months, I think that is gonna play a big part. Still is gonna be a blast. Doug, how many laps they run in pro class and how many in regular classes?

philsan

#22 Post by philsan »

I'm not Doug but I wish I could ride like him! 7 laps pro and 5 laps for the others. If you haven't rode for 6 months I suggest you get out there friday night and get a feel for the track before racing. No matter what you'll be sore for the next few days after hitting this track.

TheJaspMan

#23 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by bretz56
I am getting stoked about this race. Too bad I havent rode in over 6 months, I think that is gonna play a big part. Still is gonna be a blast. Doug, how many laps they run in pro class and how many in regular classes?

56, look for us Friday night. We should be there around 6pm.

cdaleracer

#24 Post by cdaleracer »

This is a very fast track, and yes, Philsan is right, you'll be sore for a few days after. I am on this track once a week and I am always sore afterwards. But my bad landings on jumps probably play a good part in that!!!

bretz56

#25 Post by bretz56 »

I know what you mean about being sore. I am going to be there Friday for the practice, plus tomorrow I am going to NEMX for practice. This quad is all new to me, I just replaced everything with new and different setups so I dont even know how it is gonna handle. But if everyone did their job right, it should be a smooth ride. I will definately look you guys up, seems like the people on this site are much more down to earth than all the yfz sites. By the way, Doug you going to the NEMX ride on Jan 8???

TheJaspMan

#26 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by bretz56
I know what you mean about being sore. I am going to be there Friday for the practice, plus tomorrow I am going to NEMX for practice. This quad is all new to me, I just replaced everything with new and different setups so I dont even know how it is gonna handle. But if everyone did their job right, it should be a smooth ride. I will definately look you guys up, seems like the people on this site are much more down to earth than all the yfz sites. By the way, Doug you going to the NEMX ride on Jan 8???

YFZ? Forget 'down to earth'. We are just VERY forgiving! tongue.gif :rotf

cdalemx301

#27 Post by cdalemx301 »

Bretz you should check out th thread on the ride at NEMX in January a few of us rented it out i think there is 8 or 9 of us goin right now we are renting it for 4 hours should be fun

bretz56

#28 Post by bretz56 »

I will be there jan.8th:)

USAMoto00

#29 Post by USAMoto00 »

Really now!?

TheJaspMan

#30 Post by TheJaspMan »

Brian, it's time for you, that strange freind of yours and the model you hang out with to travel down for a weekend.