TheJaspMan

#75 Post by TheJaspMan »

bretz56

TheJaspMan

#76 Post by TheJaspMan »

KYMxracer52

haydug

#77 Post by haydug »

Hey Jasp, I don't need my "A" game, just a 6-lap moto. He'll be done in 3 laps, or he'll stall it and I can finish the moto by myself. LOL.
Welcome back Shane, age catching up with you?? tongue.gif

TheJaspMan

#78 Post by TheJaspMan »

Maybe they could have a quick intermission between the 3rd & 4th laps for the guys who also run 'vet' during the same day. :rotf

But I almost forgot the crazyest part. The very last race of the day (pro class) was a FANTASTIC race. Everyone was close and the track was lightning fast. Right at the end the lead changed. As they were coming over the finish line the new leaders quad was smoking. Not out of the exhaust, but from under the seat. He stopped pretty quick and ripped his seat off. The battery box had flames coming up!! Another YFZ battery was jumping around the stock air box and caught fire. I was smackin it with my hat trying the get the plastic to go out and (I think) Earlywine was telling them to throw dirt on it. Either way they got it out. But there is no telling what damage was down to anything just yet.

And very reminisent of my buddies reck, a Predator tore out the rear shock mount on the triple and DESTROYED his ride. It sent that shock up through the seat, then into the carb and tank are tearing them off too. Rough day for the guy. He walked away though. :head:

bretz56

#79 Post by bretz56 »

Age and lack of seat time is really hurting me right now. Oh well I got time to get ready for the outdoors. I never really do well on the tight indoor tracks anyways, I like the speed of the outdoors, you know the ones I'm talkin about Doug, like the one at the LOL race where I smoked ya,lol. You need to get your butt up to scenic and see if you can hang with me there Dougy poo:deal:

KYmxracer52

#80 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Yeah, those indoors are tight!! Im use to racing full, wide-open fast outdoor tracks too. This was my first indoor race ever. I enjoyed it. Im way out of shape. Not sore or anything, but really lack the stamina I needed. The jumps don't bother me, but I need some energy. I'm not use to riding in the cold like that much. I think that took advantage on my muscles!tongue.gif I've got a feeling that one good practice will send me to the top of the B class for sure. I definately wasn't use to hit gates up there. Seems like he has them elevated up above your front tires a lot. I'll definately clean up my starting area next time, so I don't end up in contact with it.:w: