Earlywines Round 7&8

TheJaspMan

Earlywines Round 7&8

#1 Post by TheJaspMan »

Not too much to share this week in Cdale territory. The wife did good, but took a really nasty spill on the 4th double in the rythem section. She destroyed her bars, front brake, center pad, plastic and a few other little things. It sure was looking good before the race. She was really spooked. But she got up and raced the 2nd moto after I busted my rear in 18 degrees to get her machine going again. Now mine is not ready to ride. But I figure I wouldn't get a chance to ride for a couple of weeks anyways.

levi550

Re: Earlywines Round 7&8

#2 Post by levi550 »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
She was really spooked. But she got up and raced the 2nd  

Hope all is okay? Not hurt?

jacobw

#3 Post by jacobw »

hey jasp you have any more cool pics of race?

TheJaspMan

#4 Post by TheJaspMan »

She's OK. It hurt her pride a little. And I think she was twice as pissed when she realized she was tearing up. She is getting really good. And thanks to a bunch of help from Haydug she is safer. I would NOT have wanted to see that on a stock suspension.

TheJaspMan

#5 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by jacobw
hey jasp you have any more cool pics of race?

About 120 from Sat and another 50 from Sun. Just check out our web site and go to the 'Pictures' section and look under races.

cdrookie

#6 Post by cdrookie »

she broke the black plastic?:mad:

TheJaspMan

#7 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdrookie
she broke the black plastic?:mad:

Na, that was red at one time. But you couldn't tell till she flipped it. :rotf

cdaleracer

#8 Post by cdaleracer »

the plastic looked really good until I wrecked it. It tore off all the numbers and stickers that the Jaspman put on. It landed right on my head and I still have a headache from Saturday. The helmet I use right now is only $50. Not exactly the best helmet for racing. And it doesn''t fit right, too loose. So, needless to say, my brain still hurts.

USAMoto00

#9 Post by USAMoto00 »

Stupid hurts.lol The most powerful engine that we could ask for resides in our helmets. Don't cheap out on it, you can't replace it or upgrade. Glad to hear your steppin' it up racegirl! Stay safe and have fun!:usa Now go out and buy a Shoei. lol

cdaleracer

#10 Post by cdaleracer »

my parents bought me a new Answer helmet to match my quad for x-mas, but was on backorder until the end of December. Now I find out that they won't even start making that model until February sometime. So, I exchanged that helmet for an Oneal. I hope I like it. Should be here in time for the next race.