Fom 5/1

Derno24

#11 Post by Derno24 »

Except for my skid plate disappearing on the first lap and the occassional stall out I was happy that I rode smart and as smooth as I could at this time. Hopefully things will turn around soon!

My other favorite part was Rookie and I getting off the line in dead last. We get to the top of this hill and start to go through this tree area when I get slammed by Rookie. Even funnier was he was still in front of me alll the way through 2/3's of the lap. It wasn't like I wouldn't have let him by if he asked!

As for results we have no clue as I wasn't waiting to find out!smile.gif

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

If Rookie ever says a Dale can't be reliable he is lying. His machine was peeing oil, had no pipe on it, and did he forget to mention he forgot to turn on his Fan. He has his cooling fan hooked to a toggle switch which he has to turn on. Let's just say he did this after the race.sad.gif

ex kid

#13 Post by ex kid »

Originally posted by Derno24
Man that track was tough.  It is really disappointing when last year both of us ran really well at this track and this year I couldn't pass my grandmother using her walker.  I gotta get in better shape!  Races like this let you know what kind of shape you are in.  I also need more seat time on the Z.  I am using a thumb throttle which is harder than heck and the gearing just doesn't feel right to me.  Places where I could tractor the Cannodnale I am burping the Z.  

This is so depressing!:cry: :cry:

i'm sure it would feel right if i took it for a spin!

the track was awsome but it was rough, alot of rock and whoops. i had a blast though

kdeal

#14 Post by kdeal »

Man that track was tough.  It is really disappointing when last year both of us ran really well at this track and this year I couldn't pass my grandmother using her walker.  

Hey, your grandmother & me finnished the two places in front of you. She wants to know why you are so slow now? You win one endurance race and now this? .......

You need to skip the endurance race this month and go to the group ride. After you get done lapping my slow a$$, you'll feel better.....LOL

:eek:

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by kdeal
Hey, your grandmother & me finnished the two places in front of you. She wants to know why you are so slow now? You win one endurance race and now this? .......

You need to skip the endurance race this month and go to the group ride. After you get done lapping my slow a$$, you'll feel better.....LOL

:eek:

We aren't going to the MO 6hr race. So I might be there for the gorup ride. Then you can pass me too!smile.gif

kdeal

#16 Post by kdeal »

All hail Derno the post king extraordinair.......................

:bow: :drink: :hammer:

The ride would not be the same without you dude.

Derno24

#17 Post by Derno24 »

Well here is hoping! The frog and I had a messy breakup. I am not sure she wants me back after last year!

Happyboy

#18 Post by Happyboy »

We aren't going to the MO 6hr race.  So I might be there for the gorup ride.  Then you can pass me too!smile.gif

Why the **** not??!! We were coming up there to see ya race!!

jacobw

#19 Post by jacobw »

he is wussing out on us? WTF:confused:

Derno24

#20 Post by Derno24 »

Not my choice. My teammates backed out on me!