Fom 5/1

jacobw

#21 Post by jacobw »

when is the 6 hour derno maybe you can get another team to go I might be intersted if I can get off work. I know bombsquad also said he wanted to to the 6 hour I just dont have a quad that would be suitable. I would love to run my the new atk as soon as we get the bugs worked out. Plan to be beat up the track @ Kahoka where the 6 hour is held is rough real rough.smile.gif

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Well there is the problem no machine to go with. Originally Randy was heading out earlier in the week and Chad and I were flying out for the race.

jacobw

#23 Post by jacobw »

we got a new fuel pump coming for the atk if we get it going I will see if seth wants to race the 6 hour race. Instead of going to the hare scramble on the 14th if we can get a machine going would you be interested maybe? Seth bought jeff stoesses atk so we have a good machine we are just trying to figure out its ailment right now. Maybe we can get something going? I will ask him this tonight and maybe you can fly in and meet us if we can get it going and you want to race:) We dont have a quick fill tank is that a problem???

Happyboy

#24 Post by Happyboy »

Can you say Falicon? smile.gif Mine is running pretty good, just have to get my gearing down. I am stuck in 1st on the trails now. I am going to mess with it to get a smoother ride.

NRath

#25 Post by NRath »

Good report, Rook! And, I don't want to hear ANY whining when that motor does finally give up the ghost! I can barely believe it made it the whole race w/o the fan.

As for Derno, throw that Z in the ditch and break the 'dale out so you won't have any excuses!

cdrookie

#26 Post by cdrookie »

it hardly lost any water, overflow bottle is still approx 1/3rd full. still had oil in it to, not much in the frame though, but alot in the truckbed. upon further review... the POS HMF must've bottomed on the brake caliper and got ripped off, taking 99% of the pipe with it. the rear mount is still attached to the subframe.

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

Rook that was what I figured happened. Which means you are just wayyy tooo fat for that rear shock.

ex kid

#28 Post by ex kid »

BTW good report:clap:

Derno24

#29 Post by Derno24 »

Hey Rookie I spoke to Chad last night he said they were there till 8:30pm waiting for results. Also when they were posted they were all messed up. One last question how many laps did you do. I know I was slow, but I never got stuck and I was paying attention if I passed you or not.

cdrookie

#30 Post by cdrookie »

ya, they said over on exriders about the messed up results and everything... not sure how many laps i got but you didn't get around me. there was the lead 5 guys at the start, the dude on the yellow Z, the guy on the black and yellow ex beside you then me. the ex and i got past the Z then i got around the ex but got stuck and he passed me back. we swapped positions once or twice again and that was it. you said the honda was in the B class and owen got around also. those were the only blue stickers i saw. my number fell off my helmet so i could only yell at the barrells.