Fom 5/1

kdeal

#31 Post by kdeal »

Rook, the question is.....what did you say to the barrells?

tongue.gif

cdrookie

#32 Post by cdrookie »

i told them to find a checkered flag FAST!!! but they just sat there with a blank plastic barrel stare...:mad:

krash

#33 Post by krash »

Right on guys, glad to hear about another Dale finishing. Is there a website to that track so you can post the results?...... not like it relly matters, cuz you did good in our eyes, finished the race and its still running!!!

Derno: whats with the Z, do you like going slow???biggrin.gif

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by krash
Right on guys, glad to hear about another Dale finishing. Is there a website to that track so you can post the results?...... not like it relly matters, cuz you did good in our eyes, finished the race and its still running!!!

Derno: whats with the Z, do you like  going slow???biggrin.gif

Results were messed up. Know FOM Rookie might have won the race on paper! No website either. Rookie's Dale is like the energizer bunny Keeps going and going.

As for the Z you probably didn't pay attention. I am running it because the 6hr dale is just that for the 6/12 hr events and the other dale is being changed into an mxer! Besides that Z isn't very slow at all. :eek: :wow

krash

#35 Post by krash »

I totally understand, I'm doing the same thing with my two Dales. One will be set-up for desert racing, and the other for WORCS.

But there is a very simple solution here............... sell the Z, and get another Dale:D

Derno24

#36 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by krash
I totally understand, I'm doing the same thing with my two Dales. One will be set-up for desert racing, and the other for WORCS.

But there is a very simple solution here............... sell the Z, and get another Dale:D

Unfortunately I have too much money wrapped up in it to get out. This is by far no stock Z!

ex kid

#37 Post by ex kid »