NEMX Indoor Arena

thomez

#11 Post by thomez »

I had a thumb, it's already changed - the twist I have is cracked you can look at it to see if you want it or not. If I can get a slave cyl I'll be there again.

When we were there it was quads and bikes and they took turns.

pdavis

#12 Post by pdavis »

that looks like alot of fun, not the crashing part though :wow

USAMoto00

#13 Post by USAMoto00 »

Haydug, it's bikes and quads Dec. 22, 23 from 2-8pm, Dec. 28 10-6pm, and I'll let you know if the schedule changes or check it on pitracer.com. See ya and Merry Christmas.

haydug

#14 Post by haydug »

Dec. 28th.
Sunday?
I am going to come up, and have at least one other Cannondale coming. Going to try and get some more to come.

aroracer72

#15 Post by aroracer72 »

According to mapquest.com its only 5 hours away!!!....lol....i would go, but my dale is sort of apart. Ill have my front ASR arms and elkas sold, and will be getting a set of 400ex HOUSER +3 LT arms, and PEP shocks, and ill have my motor fixed some time soon, just gertting the money for the motor, and will be all set for the coming MX season:) , but no riding at indoor tracks this winter for me:mad: , make shure and get more pic of the place when you go this time. And do they have any practice dates for after december???....or talking about having some???......l8er
CHAD

KYmxracer52

USAmoto00

#16 Post by KYmxracer52 »

Not to get off subject, but how well do you like those Hipers? I'm getting a LT front end and was wondering if I should go with a regualar reinforced wheel or a beadlock.

USAMoto00

#17 Post by USAMoto00 »

I like the Hiper's very much. I have put them through quite a beating and they are still like new. I would recommend the fronts to all. Now the rears I am a little unsure of. I have the new ones and as soon as I can muster up some cash for new tires, I'll put them on. The story with the rears is, I shattered a pair!. Apparently the supplier for the carbon fiber cheaped out on Hiper after the first batch and there was some problems. These have since been corrected and I'll keep you updated once I make a leap of faith with them. (I'll try the 80' double at Pymatuning with them and see if they hold up!)
Me with the old ones on.

jfarrar

#18 Post by jfarrar »

haydug i talked to the hottie at the nemx track today and she said minis are cool for sunday but ill keep an eye on the schedule.looking forward to meeting you merry christmas.

haydug

Hottie??

#19 Post by haydug »

You mean there is a hottie and a barney there??

I have 5 quads so far and 3 bikes that say they are coming with me for sure. Hope so, cause I'm hoping for someone else to do some driving. I'll shoot bretz56 and email also, have him bring the new Yami over for some good'ole :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Merry Christmas. :usa

bretz56

#20 Post by bretz56 »

Yes, I will for sure be there Sunday, cannot wait to ride, feels like it has been forever, see you all there.