Gncc Rd 1

fx25

#11 Post by fx25 »

Somewhere between the pine trees and the rock hills it hits you, this is the big league. In my case I hit a big tree and got stuck in the biggest bottle neck I have ever seen, still had a blast. Finished 10th in senior and got to see the fastest woods riders in the nation up close. Bike ran perfect just wouldn't suggest the nac's map for that track. How do the other tracks compare?

JeffQuadShop

#12 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I wouldn't suggest the Nacs map for any GNCC's!
That track was on the average faster than the others. A little rough but not too bad. More trees at the other GNCC's.

Swampdale

#13 Post by Swampdale »

Jeff,
Do you have the wiring schematic Ben was refering to about the external fuel pump relay? Can you send it to me?

How long have you been running 24volts to your starter? before replacing?

Tony

JeffQuadShop

#14 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Ya, I have it...call me tomorrow and I'll fax it to ya.
Rowlrag and I are on our second season running 24 volts with no starter problems at all.

Swampdale

#15 Post by Swampdale »

I've got a video clip of you, and another I think of rowlrag coming down that strait where you stopped with the fuel pump problem. As soon as I convert to digital I'll send to ya.

fx25

#16 Post by fx25 »

Yeah with that map and a twist throttle I just about put on a show for the spectators on that last uphill! You where hauling when you passed me to bad you had a mech. problem.Do you just stick with a blaze stlye of map?

JeffQuadShop

#17 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by Swamp'dale
I've got a video clip of you, and another I think of rowlrag coming down that strait where you stopped with the fuel pump problem. As soon as I convert to digital I'll send to ya.
Awesome....thanks Tony!

JeffQuadShop

#18 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by fx25
Yeah with that map and a twist throttle I just about put on a show for the spectators on that last uphill! You where hauling when you passed me to bad you had a mech. problem.Do you just stick with a blaze stlye of map?
I didn't mess you up did I?
Ya, we run the factory Blaze map.

fx25

#19 Post by fx25 »

Jeff, you caught me on the fireroad after the big gulley and I knew somebody was coming up fast,thats time to get outta the way. I was impressed at the racer courtesy of all the fast guys and the slow ones too[like me].Thanks for the map tip and all who post on this forum for keeping these quads flying.

JeffQuadShop

#20 Post by JeffQuadShop »

I usually try to wave or say thanks if its safe todo so.