VA XC Racing~~Dillwyn GP-- long story

NRath

#11 Post by NRath »

I think this was on the 3rd lap. I have to pat the slower riders on the back for being great about moving over as quick as they could.

NRath

#12 Post by NRath »

This is the back side of a dog leg at the end of a quick blast to 4th gear alongside the pits.

NRath

#13 Post by NRath »

This is one of the few places on the track that were smooth enough to allow you to loosen the grip on the bars to let the blood flow!!

NRath

#14 Post by NRath »

Ooooppps! Forgot the pic.

NRath

#15 Post by NRath »

Those pics were taken by a guy that raced a dirtbike. He finished his race and took off to take pics of us- I sure appreciate it!! I remember seeing him at the drop off one time when I went by, but he must not have gotten one of me.

Derno24

#16 Post by Derno24 »

Cool pics. Nice enough to wear short sleeve's NICE!!smile.gif

cdrookie

#17 Post by cdrookie »

i know what you mean about the dust! it's the worst riding condition of them all. luckily you started in the first row. and now you're part of an elite group- the few who finished a race on their dales:) :usa :head:

Derno24

#18 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cdrookie
i know what you mean about the dust! it's the worst riding condition of them all. luckily you started in the first row. and now you're part of an elite group- the few who finished a race on their dales:) :usa :head:

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

cdrookie

#19 Post by cdrookie »

ha ha i never even thought about you derno! but now that you mention it............

NRath

#20 Post by NRath »

Well, I'm glad to be part of that group!! I hope I can keep it up. If I plan on that, I better hit the garage for a little TLC on the 'dale! It was definitely neglected last week.

As for the temps, yeah it was pretty warm! I had a jersey with me, but as hot as I was in a t-shirt, I couldn't see putting on long sleeves!