NEMX Indoor Arena

Dale512

#121 Post by Dale512 »

How is the practicing setup? Is it just go out and ride or is it setup in like 10-15 minute intervals?

I might be able too make a trip up in a week or so.

jfarrar

#122 Post by jfarrar »

glad to hear you are ok bretz.i didnt see the whole wreck but i heard the thud.

on days it is quads only depending on how many people you just cruise out at your will.if it is busier they do a,b,c riders in 10 min intervals.

Rookiex

#123 Post by Rookiex »

phillips rich phillips

Rookiex

#124 Post by Rookiex »

an dave miller....If they did it I can do it...Strickland beat them an I can hang with strickland (when my hand isnt broken) I broke my hand b4 the small marion race..It was horrible the docter says ill need pins but i raced with it like that an took 3rd overall an quad 4 stroke for the indoor season...sucked tho....i did horrible..

USAMoto00

#125 Post by USAMoto00 »

Phillips is very fast, he's the one that ran away with the win at Jackson a while back. He screwed up in the whoops the in the pro class, but he stomped 4-stroke. What place did you get that night Rookiex? If I remember correctly Dave Miller actually messed up in the whoops in 4-stroke and just screwed off after that. Some guy on a Raptor actually had a good showing, I was surprised about that because the track was so tight. D. Miller, I think he's been at NEMX every time there's been a quad practice. He's getting very quick on that track for sure because the first time I went I was right with him. Now he's jumping every jump out there. Night fellas.

Rookiex

#126 Post by Rookiex »

I dont remember what I got them its been like 6 races ago.But o yeah he is faster than me ive just ran with strickland an he can keep up with him an I keep with strickland.Phillips is a good racer I love his YFZ its so nice.Not only that he is a nice fella too.

Rookiex

#127 Post by Rookiex »

the guy on the raptor is derrick cooper, he's one of my closer buddys at the race track.In practice when me an him race im right on him an in qf but I just cant hole shot good enough to be in the front in the start I cant figure out my hole shots.I had brain foltz strickland an cooper ran as fast as they could during practice while i fallowed an I ran right with them in a line,but on that hole shot I dont know what i do so wrong.Zack ames says my clutch is adjusted to far out an it kills my reaction time.

USAMoto00

#128 Post by USAMoto00 »

That guy on the silver EX was really fast too.

Rookiex

#129 Post by Rookiex »

brain foltz yea he was just at my house a half hour ago I broke my hand at marion an still raced he came by to see how I was.he's fast I think im going to be fast as him with in the next 6 months atleast thats what he told me.But by then lol he will be faster.Its hard catchin up to people whove raced/ridden longer.Derrick justin eric an brain are all good racers an friends of mine.Ever heard of jay hoskins or phillip bapist??An I was wantin to know if anyone was as fast as rich phillips or dave miller I think doug might be.I really need someone to practice with that isnt a dirt biker rider cuz i learn nothing from them.

USAMoto00

#130 Post by USAMoto00 »

You need to come to NEMX then for sure! Guys like Rich Phillips, Ryan Ogram, Brian Wolfe, Rob Arnold, Trent Kandel, and our own Jason Farrar are there alot and these guys are super quick. If you can't keep up you can watch and learn, that's what I do! I'll ride for as long as I can with them and then watch to see what they are doing that I'm not. Listen to the engine speed for jumps and so forth, it really helps me and gives me incentive to become faster.:clap: