#122 Post by pdavis »

+ 30 winners

LapTraffic

#123 Post by LapTraffic »

Great job guys!

I am really looking forward to this smile.gif

HouserCannondale

#124 Post by HouserCannondale »

the cannondaleriders.com machine had a small overheating problem. that radiator doesent work the best when its covered with mud. sad.gif it really held strong though considering what it was put through and it ran several laps with the radiator nearly completely covered. I was impressed. smile.gif

YFZ845

THANKS HDC

#125 Post by YFZ845 »

I WAS THE 3RD MEMBER OF THE CANNONDALERIDERS.COM TEAM. I JUST WANT TO SAY THANKS TO DOUG AND KENNY FOR LETTING ME BE A APART OF THAT EXPERIENCE. AND TO EVERYBODY WHO HELPED US ALONG THE WAY. THAT WAS ACTUALLY MY FIRST TIME EVER RIDING A CANNONDALE. I WAS ALSO THE ONE WHO WENT FOR THE CARTWHEEL RIDE IN THE GEORGIA PINES THANK GOODNESS FOR SAND. MAD PROPS TO DOUG FOR RIDING WITH A POSSIBLE BROKEN HAND? LET ME KNOW HOW YOUR DOING. THE BIKE LET GO ON ME WITH ABOUT 45 MINUTES LEFT IN THE RACE. WHAT HAPPENED I HAVE NO IDEA? ALL OF A SUDDEN IT SOUNDED LIKE SOMEBODY STARTED HITTING THE MOTOR WITH A HAMMER. AND INSTANTLY DIED. THANKS TO EVERYONE AGAIN I AM NOW A MEMBER OF CANNONDALERIDERS.COM. EVEN THOUGH I RACE A YFZ IN THE GNC NATIONALS. ALSO CONGRATS TO THE OTHER CANNONDALE TEAM.

YFZ845

ME AND THE BIKE?

#126 Post by YFZ845 »

IF U HAVE A SHOT OF ME ON THE BIKE DURING THE RACE COULD U PLEASE POST IT. I WOULD LIKE TO DOWNLOAD IT THANKS.

Derno24

#127 Post by Derno24 »

I am looking through my pics as we speak. I think I do, but may take me a little time too.

pdavis

#128 Post by pdavis »

even though you do race a yfz, not everyone is perfect and we wont hold that against you tongue.gif
nice job riding last weekend and as for the motor, they usually sound like someone is hitting it with a hammer:hammer: :eek:

USAMoto00

#129 Post by USAMoto00 »

Awesome ride Derno!:clap: Glad to see you guys up front showing everyone what these quads are all about.:usa Doug, nice job as well, too bad you couldn't have limped it on home bro. If you get those aluminum coolant bottles made, I'll take one as well. I've been trying for a while now to get someone to make them, and it's been a no-go. lol:usa

LapTraffic

#130 Post by LapTraffic »

I posted on here a year or so ago about how to improve that coolant return nipple. It's definitely a weak link.