Indoor race in WV. How about a group race??

CANNIBALKID

#21 Post by CANNIBALKID »

well................... not much to say that haydug hasent already said. the quads didnt even start turning any laps at all until about 11:30. i really thought this race was for real but turned out to be a total joke. passing on a quad was not possible really. and by the time the bikes were done running what little bit of a track they did have was even worse. i guess thats what happens when you try to have a race in a horse show building. there were 3 cannondales their, but im not sure who they were, any of you guys???????? all and all this trip sucked!!!! but one of my friends did win on his bike, and i did get to see a lion or tiger. i didnt think it was legal to have those kinds of animals on some ranch.

HouserCannondale

#22 Post by HouserCannondale »

I was there, red cannondale, #5. as haydug said, it was a complete waste of a satuday. ohmy.gif

CANNIBALKID

#23 Post by CANNIBALKID »

i see that gncc is going to be running round 12 sept. 25&26 at the goodevening ranch. surly they will have to build a track for this event, because they diffently cant run the same place they did for that last race. right????????