NEMX Indoor Arena

Derno24

#21 Post by Derno24 »

Barney and a Hottie I might have to make the 6 hr drive just to meet everyone. Including the guys from the site.biggrin.gif

USAMoto00

#22 Post by USAMoto00 »

Everyone is invited! Come on fellow riders, it's a nice place to ride considering the alternatives. It will have a little something for all skill levels too. Unless of course you're a Pro, then you might get bored after you've mastered it. I'm #00, Michelle is #5, Farrar is #30, and Thomez - he rolls around alot.....lol Just joking Zach. Sunday for sure and I'll call and warn them tomorrow. "Nikki's hot chocolate brings all the boy's to the track, boy's to the track" Easy Farrar!!!! lol

Derno24

#23 Post by Derno24 »

I thought that was a milkshake....biggrin.gif :head:

CdaleRacer0128

#24 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

hey derno if your gonna go ridin there sometime i wanna go!

oh wait, i don't havea motor yet:mad:

thomez

#25 Post by thomez »

Come one, come all - I got a thumb throttle this time! :head:

My quad is put back together as of last night. Woowoo! :drink:

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by CdaleRacer0128
hey derno if your gonna go ridin there sometime i wanna go!

oh wait, i don't havea motor yet:mad:

Hey if you got something to ride I am planning A Rausch Creek or Tower City Excursion next weekend.

haydug

#27 Post by haydug »

I guess I can't come up this weekend. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I just had my upper wisdon teeth removed yesterday, needless to say, I'm not up to par for a 4 hours trip one way, then ride, and make another 4 hour trip back home.

I promise to make the next one. Actually got the 450 running today and play'd a little with different maps. After riding a few times through the fields, starting spitting blood, so had to watch Paul (mechanic at the shop) ride my bike, pulling wheelies and having a ball. He seems to have laid claim to this bike, which puts me back on the old stocker moto. Maybe I'll change motors on him.
Anyone up for going to Jay's this Friday?? Ryanstones is coming up from Florida. I think there is a Kentuckian going. If anyone wants to go, and ride down with me, let me know. I might need some help driving.

Thomez: Keep it on all 4 wheels!!

jfarrar

#28 Post by jfarrar »

cmon doug get a good nights rest it will heal up.pack some cotton balls in there or a tampon or something...lol..j/k.sorry you cant make it we were looking forward to riding with you guys maybe another weekend.

haydug

#29 Post by haydug »

Believe me, I want to go bad. :cry:
What about next weekend at the race in Summersville, WV???

Actually right, I'm sitting here on some pain killers now, so doing pretty good.

jfarrar

#30 Post by jfarrar »

ill check in to that doug.im a last minute guy so who knows.is that closer to virginia or ohio?gotta get my hoopty fixed.we'll see.