Hare of the Dog

LapTraffic

#21 Post by LapTraffic »

LOL
Thanks guys!

I'm still going through editing all the typoes and stuff and I noticed you've already been through the story. Hope it wasnt too butchered on the first read through for you. I fixed a lot of stuff in there.

I did forget to post a picture of Charlie before his chain broke. Sorry buddy!

His dale is one of the strongest pulling machines I've ever been on. Musta been a wednesday bike!

thunderwolf

#22 Post by thunderwolf »

Good job, good story, :clap: but you know that you will have to change your name now.

Isn't it one of the most frustrating things when lappers won't get out of your way? I had one lapper yell back at me after I yelled at him to move over, never did get out of my way. I had to go thru a huge mud puddle to get around.

USAMoto00

#23 Post by USAMoto00 »

Okay, that was one of the best stories I've ever read! One suggestion though, PLEASE type it all out at once next time! Imagine this: I'm sitting at work with access to a computer for read only purposes, I see your story, I'm totally drawn into it with suspense and all, hitting the refresh button every 10 seconds and doing my other duties at the same time. I was going nuts waiting for the ending! I felt like I was watching the Lord of the Rings or something. lol Absolutely awesome though! Keep the streak going and maybe it should be: Lappintraffic
P.S. I wonder what your decibals were at 1/4 throttle and mouth wide open? ha ha
:clap: :usa :cheers:

cannondale27

#24 Post by cannondale27 »

Lap,
I am so happy for you!From the looks of that race you sure earned the win also.You are by far the best race writer I have ever seen.I have been waiting for your report ever since that tease you posted.Well worth the wait.Great job!

Derno24

#25 Post by Derno24 »

Excellent work Lap. Would you mind posting a picture of the screws you put in your tires?

haydug

#26 Post by haydug »

Great Job Lap!! Great story as usual. I wish I could write a story like that. My race report reads something like this: came off the line, rode hard for 5 laps, either won or lost. :cry:
I bet in school, you could write a 5 page book report after reading a 5 page story. :usa

Keep us posted, always look foward to reading your posts, and usually feel like I was there after reading it. Matter of fact, just got off the phone with my brother, and telling him all about it. He said something about going riding with you, don't think he realized you are a few states away.

atvrulz

#27 Post by atvrulz »

cool story. Do you think you would have won without your 450 installed and secret maz map? Did it make a big difference? 107 db at 1/4 throttle, that is loud.
keep the stories coming!

EuroGOD

#28 Post by EuroGOD »

:wow Congratulations :clap: :clap: :clap:

It's more than inspiring to hear how you, without all the "catalog-racer" parts, got in there and whupped 'em.
You are coming to the Spring Ride, we need someone to report on the largest thing this year. :deal:

MXMIKE

#29 Post by MXMIKE »

Awsome race report!!!!!!!!!!

I bet that was one of them priceless feelings for you when you found out you one. Verry good job!!!!!!!!1:clap:

NRath

Great Job, Lapper!!!!

#30 Post by NRath »

ohmy.gif That's you yelling when the beast came out!!

Congratulations! I know that felt good. Thanks for sharing the story!:clap: :clap:

:usa