Maplesville Alabama *Race Report*

Ryanstones

yea, braff

#21 Post by Ryanstones »

Worse than 1 eye on the trail was the 4 hour drive home! I almost let my 14 yr old son drive, but that would have been even scarier!

thunderwolf

Am not!!

#22 Post by thunderwolf »

See, damned if you do, damned if you don't.biggrin.gif

JeffQuadShop

#23 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Sorry I missed you guys but we had the GNCC banquet saturday night. I don't know if I'll be making anymore MidSouths because of the GNCC's starting early this year. sad.gif

NRath

Good Job, Ryanstones!!

#24 Post by NRath »

Always makes me jealous to hear of someone ripping through the woods! Wish I were there!!! It's always great to hear the riding story- you can get a much better feel for the kind of courses other people are running on. Thanks for sharing! Better be getting that quad ready for that Mobile race!! That 'Zan is a smart girl! She's looking out for you, better listen!

Ryanstones

Thanks bubba

#25 Post by Ryanstones »

I been riding quite a bit, thought i was in good shape...NOT, I can barely move.:cry:

JeffQuadShop

#26 Post by JeffQuadShop »

You going to the FL GNCC Ryan?

Ryanstones

Why jeff, you worried?

#27 Post by Ryanstones »

:rotf

yea i hope so, sportin my new Vnose too.
What size is your V trailer? I was parked next to it last weekend.

pdavis

#28 Post by pdavis »

i am no genius, but is the GNCC in palatka on a sun/mon with practice on sat ? if that is the case, there is another GNCC in washington GA 4 days after that, ...wow

Ryanstones

#29 Post by Ryanstones »

yea pete, After looking closer I may meet NRath at the Ga event instead. It's about the same drive for me and I hate freakin Florida. I'll be lucky to complete one much less 2!

JeffQuadShop

#30 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by pdavis
i am no genius, but is the GNCC in palatka on a sun/mon with practice on sat ? if that is the case, there is another GNCC in washington GA 4 days after that, ...wow
Ya, its been like that for years......FL on sunday and GA on saturday. Most of the racers go to Daytona for the week before driving up to GA.