GNCC Rd No. 2

thunderwolf

#21 Post by thunderwolf »

When everyone else is flooded out on the side of the track just motor right by them on the water proof dale!!

pdavis

#22 Post by pdavis »

haydug,
i am going to the GNCC, and just for future referance, i am no longer whining about the "karting" incident.
but now i know Jeff's driving style and i will not be suckered again, NOW, haydug on the other hand, if i remember correctly, you are the one that tried to impale JAYBR into the outside retaining wall while using him AS the outside wall, in the mean time ripping the entire spindle and wheel assembly off, mind you, these things have wheel guards, so non driving individuals such as haydug dont rip the wheels off,
and Jeff, i dont run at your time slot, so dont worry, i wont take you out smile.gif

JeffQuadShop

#23 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by pdavis
haydug,
i am going to the GNCC, and just for future referance, i am no longer whining about the "karting" incident.
but now i know Jeff's driving style and i will not be suckered again, NOW, haydug on the other hand, if i remember correctly, you are the one that tried to impale JAYBR into the outside retaining wall while using him AS the outside wall, in the mean time ripping the entire spindle and wheel assembly off, mind you, these things have wheel guards, so non driving individuals such as haydug dont rip the wheels off,
and Jeff, i dont run at your time slot, so dont worry, i wont take you out smile.gif
Whew.....thats a load of my mind. tongue.gif

pdavis

#24 Post by pdavis »

smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
iam sure you have plenty of help in the pits, but if you need a hand i will be hanging around all day, and will be more than happy to lend a helping hand

JeffQuadShop

#25 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by pdavis
smile.gif smile.gif smile.gif
iam sure you have plenty of help in the pits, but if you need a hand i will be hanging around all day, and will be more than happy to lend a helping hand
Tjhanks, can always use a hand

sillysspeed

#26 Post by sillysspeed »

good luck everyone:bow:
BTW Jeff, do you have any blaze ohlins layin around the shop?

JeffQuadShop

#27 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Originally posted by sillysspeed
good luck everyone:bow:
  BTW Jeff, do you have any blaze ohlins layin around the shop?
Sorry, I sure don't

Holeshot36

#28 Post by Holeshot36 »

How did it go? I was there but had to leave early, i know pro400exc got 9th in 4stk.C, and jeff did not get a good start but took over 1st on the 1st lap with yokley following than i had to leave so who won and how did everyone else do? I didn't get to race cause the dale ain't done yet and the ex took a shizit on me.

Jaybr

#29 Post by Jaybr »

This is what Haydug tells me, don't count it as official

Jeff finished 7th in pro
Haydug got stuck in the mud on last lap and got towed back
Swampdale had motor problems
Pdavis wimped out after first lap and pulled in the pits
REW440 got 15th in his class

Pro400EXC

#30 Post by Pro400EXC »

Yah I got 9th...

I coulda gotten at least 5th,but about a lil less than 1/4 of a mile from the finish i ran outta go juice,so it took about 15min to walk to the pits,get gas,and go..but oh welll...

Anyways,all I gotta say is tha Dale can handle mud....I saw Rapdaddys,400ex's,z400's and all spit and suttering,but the dale just went roooommp roooomp...roosting the competition...