Macon GA MX

USAMoto00

#21 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey Farrar, what class do you think I should run??:confused:

Brad77

#22 Post by Brad77 »

I am running Klaws because I do not have a set of MXR rear tires. I have a set of the older MX rears and I think that my Klaws hook better than those.

I think that tires with more spacing in the tread works better on this track. Simply because of the soft terrain. Turfs would work but not give the forward traction that a set of Klaws or MXR tires give.

Don't worry too much about the front. Almost any mx front will work. I think even the old grooved radial fronts would even work ok on this track (haven't tried it though).

jfarrar

#23 Post by jfarrar »

production c man.alot more recognition in those classes this year.alot more riders to but you would fair well.hey mc andree is looking for someone to ride to ga with him.think you guys could get along for 13 hrs?he's taking my quad down and i am going with wolfe on friday.gimmie a call if your gonna ride this weekend i wanna throw this new pipe on your quad and get some pics and do a little testing.

USAMoto00

#24 Post by USAMoto00 »

Dude, I got no beef with McAndre.(as long as he doesn't talk some smack lol) J, just come over to the new place on Sat. We'll change the pipes and get picks whatever you need man. What do you think about racing on Sun. at Scenic? We have 2 quads and if you help me get 'em ready you can take one. What do ya think? Tell Jack to give me a call about Georgia. Michelle and I want to go. She isn't able to race yet (too soon after her surgery)but she can spectate. Do you happen to know where I can get some front Klaws? Everyone is out!

jfarrar

#25 Post by jfarrar »

ill give you a shout tomorrow i have a few things pending for saturday.i sure would love to race.i'll have jack call ya.so far the only person he has to ride with him is lee....lmao

USAMoto00

#26 Post by USAMoto00 »

Lee is a punk!:w: You ARE going to be ready for the race(Georgia) won't you?:head:

DMAC10

Role Call for Macon

#27 Post by DMAC10 »

O.K.
Who will be at Macon GA MX

List up what you'll be in, quad color, class running and maybe we can get together to give each other advice.

DMAC10
Red Cannibal #??? (110)
White Dodge ( HEMI )
Class 40+ Senior.:usa

USAMoto00

#28 Post by USAMoto00 »

I'll have a Silver Moto with Nac's graphics and probably another with all black plastic with the Stars & Stripes kit on it. My #00 will be on both, and we'll have a black Denali. I think were going to be there early Friday morning. By the way, what time's are the practices? :usa

jfarrar

#29 Post by jfarrar »

i will be there and i will be there with atvfourplay.they have huge orange banners.you cant miss them.there will be about 10 -13 orange colored quads lined up that is us.it will be an orange dale wth 250r plastic # 30.i will be racing plus 25 and production a.

USAMoto00

#30 Post by USAMoto00 »

Farrar, call me later! I have some questions for you about the race. Are you getting a hotel room? If you want, you can go in with us. I guess just call and we can decide later. Thanks bro!:usa :head: