dutchman 4/4

Derno24

#21 Post by Derno24 »

I haven't even cleaned it off yet.... Man are the neighbors gonna be ticked. sad.gif

I think it is great each race we get someone else on here. What other group of guys can claim 3 cdaleriders in one race in one class. We are even trying to get some other people with Dales to sign up for the forum.

Like CDrookie said earlier it was real hectic in the beginning before the race, but all of it ended well.

Derno24

#22 Post by Derno24 »

Also everyone that is here check out the plastic bag in the airbox. That is my new super mod for my ecu....

yamblaster200

#23 Post by yamblaster200 »

I had a horrible day and my buddy didn't have much better. After the relining i somehow ended up in the second row. Soon as the race started my goggles were covered and i couldn't see...tried to pull a tear off and when i did about 5 people passed me so i grabbed back on and hoped for the best. I finally got it ripped off...and on the jump b4 the table top going into the woods there was a guy on a banshee upside down and someone beside him stuck so i had to wait there....all the while my buddy was pulling away. When that finally cleared out i hammered it and there was a cdale next to me heading for the turn. He had the line but i had the speed and i kept thinking "he's gonna let off" Well neither of us did and i almost ended up on my head. Then i hooked up with another guy on an ex who was about as fast me and we rode about a half a lap or so together. The I passed my buddy Phil just sitting on his quad, don't know what he was doing. My pants kept falling off...that made it real hard to ride. Then when i pitted in for goggles Phil passed me back, so i took off and was riding like he11 to catch him. I caught up to him and we raced together for about a lap until i was on the straight going to the bottom section...i was right behind him and man were my arms pumped, i tried as hard as i could...but i literally couldn't push the throttle in and that's when he started pulling away. I pitted then and was going to quit racing, dangerous to race if you can't hang on and everyone was passing me anyhow. Took the pants and coat off...then rode around the outside of the track to get to the other side of the pit...and suddenly i had all kinds of energy. Grabbed goggles...hooked the kill switch up to me and took off. I was flying then...passing all kinds of people...trouble was it was like the last lap. I ended up in 21 place, mad at myself for that.

yamblaster200

#24 Post by yamblaster200 »

After the race i ran to where we had our pit set up and Phil was stuck in the mud...so we worked on that for a little and finally got him going. He was wore out like i was...and got back and laid down on the trailer for a little bit trying to catch his breath. lol He ended up finishing 15 place. We both need to work out more. Seems every race i run good for about a lap...sometimes 2 then i'm so tired i wind up having to wave everyone by. I waived derno by in the bottom woods section, never saw cdrookie out there though. I loved the track, i like it when its slippery like that...just those ruts were killing my arms.

Derno24

#25 Post by Derno24 »

Yeah I hear ya on the arm pump. I was drinking water by the gallon before the race seems to work and keeps me from getting dehydrated. The course was good I just got really ticked because I know I would have done better if I had gotten around some of the debris in the race faster. CDrookie was probably the dale going into that corner with you.....j/k:)

yamblaster200

#26 Post by yamblaster200 »

the dale going into that corner was a silver color and i thought cdrookie's dale was black. the arm pump was horrible...worse than i ever felt. I'm gonna have to start riding more often or something to get use to it, like some of those guys that are up there...you know they ride at least once a week. I'm lucky if besides racing i ride once or twice a year.

danyeo

#27 Post by danyeo »

Hey sounded like fun. Hey Ron, i rode all day at Saint Clair instead of Macadoo. This was the real good ride on my Dale since getting it back from Champion and it ran great. Just some popping when i let off the gas a few times but it's really fast now and i love them Razr's. A few guys said they didn't like riding behind me because my exhaust felt like it was punching them in the chest . But they had no choice in this matter really:) The only beat thing was there was 20 or so people and many on slow utility quads so there were pleny of snail paced sections wating for people to catch up but that area is off the hook, endless trails.

Speed03

#28 Post by Speed03 »

cdrookie, Derno24,

Man you guys tell an awesome story, great play by play. But your stories dont take me all shift to read like laptraffic do lol. Keep on sharing with us how your races go.

Great Job! Clean up that mud and go getem next week.

Dan

cdrookie

#29 Post by cdrookie »

hey yamblaster,
that bottleneck where the banshee was flipped was that the one up by the fence to the left of the scorers? i came up to the end and bulldogged my way in to the middle of it and came out pretty good. my bike is black but with all the mud it was brown. i think there was 2 silver dales there, 2 black and 2 red. i didn't let off for too many people going into the corners...

that helmet pic that will posted said it all. i couldn't believe how heavy mine was when i took it off. there's got to be a good inch and a half of mud on it.

we need some people up there to take some pics!

Derno24

#30 Post by Derno24 »

We just need some good weather. Marlin's Fiance took some pics I will see if I can get him to give me those pics tonight. She didn't get many pics due to not knowing who everyone was...