6 hours of Rausch Creek coverage

Derno24

#21 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
I forgot to mention how sorry I am to the riders for the quad not finishing.  They where riding incredibly fast and would have definately finished 1st in the class and very well overall had it not broke down.

The EXriders team (Derno) finished 1st in +30 and their fastest lap was 62 seconds slower than ours if that tells you anything.

Ohh Jay went there. In all honesty the cannondale was really hauling and as fast as I thought Ken was going Rick was going even faster. Great run guys!

I still think it would have been interesting if you guys were still in it later. Out of the 5 quads in the +30 class only 2 finished. Realistically 1. 2nd place bailed at 25 laps. It was definitely an endurance race!

Jaybr

#22 Post by Jaybr »

No offense meant Derno, just trying to get across just how fast these guys where.smile.gif

dalewannbe

#23 Post by dalewannbe »

great report, rookie you had me laughing pretty good, lets see some more pictures!

465stroker

#24 Post by 465stroker »

I would like to thank Jbar for letting Kenny, Doug and I to race that beautiful Dale - It was SWEET to say the least. The 450 motor was soo smooth in the tight stuff and was insanely fast in the straights. On the first lap I was thinking - **** I miss my Dale - Then on the 2nd lap I found out I had another gear to go! Hitting 5th gear was like going into warp speed - Incredible.
We were in the top 5 overall and 4 minutes ahead of 2nd place after only 16 laps! Had a great time meeting everyone - THANKS!

ex kid

#25 Post by ex kid »

ron, did you make it to Jack Frost yesterday?

Derno24

#26 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
No offense meant Derno, just trying to get across just how fast these guys where.smile.gif

Jay I didn't take any offense. Just having fun!:eek:

They were really fast out there. I was also more impressed by the 3 ring team. They were doing what this race should be all about having fun!smile.gif

Derno24

#27 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by ex kid
ron, did you make it to Jack Frost yesterday?

Yes I did. There was a light turnout in a class about 3 riders and your class was pretty light too. Otherwise the other classes had more than 12 riders a piece!

ex kid

#28 Post by ex kid »

did it rain up there all day?????

Jaybr

#29 Post by Jaybr »

Here are some pics, this is on the line.

Nice and clean at this point.

Jaybr

#30 Post by Jaybr »

This is what it looked like after the race