Earlywines Race 1 & 2 Points Series

TheJaspMan

#21 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by BGood
I would love to go to Big Rock,but i got tickets for the Steelers vs Bengals game sunday. its the only game i go to every year.
i am going to make it to Earlywines next weekend though,might even go friday for practice and ride around some.

The next all quad races are Dec 4 & 5 with practice Friday night. We will be there all three days (as usual). Come out and practice.

I'm trying to get Haydug or Jfarrar to come over and show the pro class how things are done on a Cdale. :hammer:

USAMoto00

#22 Post by USAMoto00 »

Wait until you see Farrar ride Jasp! All I can say is take a video camera. He does some pretty amazing things on a quad.:usa

TheJaspMan

#23 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Wait until you see Farrar ride Jasp! All I can say is take a video camera. He does some pretty amazing things on a quad.:usa

The pro class looks more like a YFZ convention. They need someone to show them how it's done on a Cdale!

krash

#24 Post by krash »

That was some awsome photography skills you got going there, insted of running over to check and see if everyone is alright or getting a paramedic, you just keep cicking away. Now that is focus.

I wish my wife could take pix like that, then I would have twice the pix of my races.

Keep up the good work, and congrats to the wife with her victories.

TheJaspMan

#25 Post by TheJaspMan »

It's tough to keep the camera up during something like that. I work hard to stay focused. But as soon as the bodies stop flying around I quickly (yet carefuly) set my gear down and rush over to check the quads, er I mean make sure everyone is OK.

USAMoto00

#26 Post by USAMoto00 »

Good save!:clap: :eek: What a character.

jfarrar

#27 Post by jfarrar »

Originally posted by TheJaspMan
The pro class looks more like a YFZ convention. They need someone to show them how it's done on a Cdale!

i love yfz conventions!!!i'll be down soon the quad needs a little refurbishing first though.my quad is kinda like my ole lady after beating her all year long she needs time to heal.

TheJaspMan

#28 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by jfarrar
i love yfz conventions!!!i'll be down soon the quad needs a little refurbishing first though.my quad is kinda like my ole lady after beating her all year long she needs time to heal.

Time to heal? That's one thing they both have in common! You can beat the **** out of them and they just keep askin for more! :eek: :box:

USAMoto00

#29 Post by USAMoto00 »

That's just wrong. lol:wow :hammer:

TheJaspMan

#30 Post by TheJaspMan »

We are so ashamed. :cry: