Live Updates! 12 Hours of ATV America

jesshamner

#31 Post by jesshamner »

Nothing yet! I am guessing that Derno is pretty busy at the moment since only 2 of them are racing. I'm not sure how bad Randy's back is. I don't know if he's able to help much at this point.

cannondale27

#32 Post by cannondale27 »

So Derno and kenny are doing whole last 6hrs themselves?Thats brutal especially at night.Hang in there guys!

ANIMALSCANNIBAL

#33 Post by ANIMALSCANNIBAL »

Limp on guys!

jesshamner

#34 Post by jesshamner »

Derno just got back off. 2 hours to go. Trying to reel in 3rd. On the lead lap with 3rd place 14 minutes behind. 15th overall. Hammerhead in 3rd. Derno turned a 15:31 on his last lap, lap number 41.

Randy is hurting. His syatic (sp) nerve is really bothering. He's having trouble just walking around.

Derno and Kenny have been tackling the man made obstacle trying to save time. He says he'll post pics of it when he gets a chance.

The bike is still running extremely strong with no problems. Looks like the Cannondale is going to outlast the riders for once! LOL. Woo hoo!

Team Honda is killing everyone. They are 1 lap up on 2nd place (GT Thunder). GT Thunder is doing extremely well. They are 1 lap up on Lost Creek Cycles. And Lost Creek Cycles is leading 4th by 2 laps. These teams look like they're pulling away.

That's all I got since Derno had to get back to work. Its looking good for a cannondale to finally finish a 12 hour race!
Honda 1 lap up on GT Thunder 1 lap up on Lost Creek 2 laps up on 4th.

QUOTE (cannondale27 @ Oct 28 2006, 08:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So Derno and kenny are doing whole last 6hrs themselves?Thats brutal especially at night.Hang in there guys!

Yeah Derno says his hands are in rough shape. And now they're taking the man made obstacle which I'm sure isn't helping his hands.

jacobw

#35 Post by jacobw »

is there going to be any coverage I cant get it to work or am I too late??? biggrin.gif

jesshamner

#36 Post by jesshamner »

Too late for the live feed. Actually it wasn't worth trying to begin with. All I could get was a few seconds at a time and then buffer. Then it just wouldn't come back at all.

cannondale27

#37 Post by cannondale27 »

Who is on team Honda?

jesshamner

#38 Post by jesshamner »

Chris Borich, John Natalie Jr., and the 3rd member is unknown at the moment. I thought it was Chris Bithell but he just posted on quadzone that he wished he was there. LOL... So I'm not sure who the 3rd member is.

cannondale27

#39 Post by cannondale27 »

Thanks.Hope Derno or someone got a pic of thier team we need a new pic for coverpage biggrin.gif

jesshamner

#40 Post by jesshamner »

I agree.