New TT quad

Derno24

#31 Post by Derno24 »

I was pretty sure just looking at the pics, but I wasn't sure if you had ideas on how to make it work for XC

LapTraffic

#32 Post by LapTraffic »

how can we make it ok for xc? that is the coolest freakin thing Ive ever seen.

The difference in power has to be significant!

LapTraffic

#33 Post by LapTraffic »

I think I see how to do it... I'm getting a good idea...

Derno24

#34 Post by Derno24 »

Let me know if you figure something out Lap or Abbott

jbomb

#35 Post by jbomb »

filter with outerwear and carbon fiber tank cover.

jbomb

#36 Post by jbomb »

front

jbomb

#37 Post by jbomb »

No more battery. Moved to where stock filter used to be.

Derno24

#38 Post by Derno24 »

Nice quad JBOMB...biggrin.gif :clap:

Bags

#39 Post by Bags »

Dang...My plans have changed for next week, I guess i'll be in the shop for a bit. That is awesome. Does anyone have the part number or the size or model for the K&N filter. I want to go ahead and order one. Where does the crankcase vent get moved to? I can build this pretty easy. I hate to copy someone elses work and ideas, but this is the best yet. This is the kinda stuff we need to be posting.

Gibson400ex

Re: Answer`s

#40 Post by Gibson400ex »

Originally posted by ABBOTTS RACING
I did not clear the frame. The pipe is NOT a TC, it is a GT thunder that we have polished and we are using a titanum header, works great. I sell the GT pipe for $219.95 shipped if any one would like one. The chain guard is polished aluminum. The fuel pump in the stock location just has the HOT air from the rad hitting it, even the fuel filter and hoses, where i have it it is all cool air from the front coming in the intake of the hood going over it. This is not the first cdale that i have done this to and it keeps your fuel delivery system much cooler and that meens more HP. We have been in business for 55 years and have been racing what we sold all that time and you learn alot. We (my family i am only 36 years old) brought the very first motorcycle dyno to daytona in the lat 60`s and was in the aug74 cycle world mag, and my dad has set over 12 world drag racing recards from 1965 to 1975 on motorcycle`s. I have raced factory yamaha karts growing up (we were a yamaha dealer from 1960 to 1985) and ATV`s from the early 80`s three wheelers to the cannondales. I take pride in what i do and i do not smoke or drink and never have. This allows me to keep doing what i do and be the best that i can be at any thing i try to do. Thanks i am glad every one enjoys seeing some of our cannondales. RANDY ABBOTT

might be interested in the pipe. how much for full pipe? would it cost any more to have it look like yours?meaning polished or chromed or whatever you have?get back to me..........