GNCC Rd No. 2

Ryanstones

#31 Post by Ryanstones »

Originally posted by Pro400EXC
Yah I got 9th...

Way to go man!

How'd you run out of gas? Forget to fill the tank or what?
How was the course?

pdavis

#32 Post by pdavis »

i wouldnt say i whimped out.... ok, ok, i did,
but during that first lap, i was burried waist deep in water, i tried pulling it backwards but that didnt work, but i wore me out, then i started it and stood behind it and gassed it and pushed it at the same time, check out racedaypix.com for pictures, i am not exagerating on the waist deep water, and that wast the deep holes

Jaybr

#33 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by pdavis
i wouldnt say i whimped out.... ok, ok, i did,

LMAO, don't shoot the messenger.

I was just posting a cleaned up version of what Haydug said.

pdavis

#34 Post by pdavis »

and the worst thing was that thomez was there, and i thought i might have inherted the barney costume, but i figured i at least made the attempt, and made a lap and a half, and after all the crap that haydug gave me after i called it quits, i dang near got back on and finished, but then i thought how bad the track was on the first lap, only to get worse and how many quads were handle bar deep in water.... pass

http://www.atvnc.com/yabbse/index.php?topic=5101/0

pdavis

#35 Post by pdavis »

heck, if i get it clean, i might try the one in GA smile.gif

Jaybr

#36 Post by Jaybr »

Sounds like you need some skimming lessons, maybe Haydug will give you some at the group ride:)

pdavis

#37 Post by pdavis »

i need tire balls so it will float:)

haydug

#38 Post by haydug »

Tire balls?? I always heard you were full of **** and you know that **** floats. tongue.gif

EuroGOD

#39 Post by EuroGOD »

:clap: Great work guys, keep those results coming in :usa

It amazes me that so many of the pictures from the race show people without goggles on :wow :eek: :mad::cry:

There were some serious and well prepaired quads there....pity about the lesser important rider. :hammer:

I'd have loved to be there, that kind of watery slush is where I feel at home.
Happy as a pig in chytt!

Bill31251

#40 Post by Bill31251 »

If anyonewas watching the AM start you saw ME I was the guy in the back row where the spun in front of me and he just sat and looked at me like put it in reverse, well I finally got going and then passed a few beore the first straigh run then a 300ex would not let me through then we hit about a mile long straigh way and I never saw him again I ended up 4 in my class out of 23 I think and 72 over all I was very pleased for my first race on the cannondale, had a blast, not sure if the guy is one here but there was a speed in one section just be for you get to the pond just after the start line where he and I drag raced for about 200 yards and there were flashes going off that was a rush he got me by about 1 bike lenght, man I had a blast and I am still tired. Hope everyone did well.