1st race questions

ABM-CANNIBAL

#31 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

They race fees are expensive. My last race costed $50 for the race, $15 for the pre-ride and if you didn't send your money in time for early registration, you have to add $20. Costed me $65, but could have been $85. I almost forgot about the $39 AMA membership for the year.

jacobw

#32 Post by jacobw »

One thing I will add protect anything you dont want damaged from roost, some one will roost you and will nick your shock shafts bust headlights lenses, bend radiator fins and so on. And for tires razr 2's all the way better traction and turning that regular razrs your money will be will spent. Steering damper and good aftermarket shocks you cant beat elkas for the price and quality they are about the best you can get for xc riding doug gust, doug eichner dont use elkas for nothing and prepare for mud get plenty of googles for changes and paper towel for you grips in case you get them muddy. Other than that have fun!!!

MI_CDALE_Rider

#33 Post by MI_CDALE_Rider »

I am all set now I have a set of roll offs, my kill switch (hopefully arrives UPS in the AM) and the rest of the odds and ends I was looking for.

See you in Bentley MI ! :-)