let's see those RACE bikes.

moto50

wileyco

#31 Post by moto50 »

Originally posted by KYmxracer52
Do you actually get a good amount of power from it?  I'd heard from Brad that those reduced power on them.  Did you have a special map designed for it?

It was on there when I bought it and I think it runs good, I have pretty good luck with holeshots.

thomez

#32 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
There was a special edition that was EXACTELY like the TC exhaust.smile.gif

Other than the whole megahone thing.

USAMoto00

#33 Post by USAMoto00 »

No, like I said, it was EXACTELY like the TC. That was the one I seen anyways, maybe the Nac's boy's had something different???

Psychosis

#34 Post by Psychosis »

Moto50. Forgot I had a pic of you from the race in DuQuoin. Looks pretty good I think. Took 2 but one I'm not sure what happened, turned out weird looking and can't even see a quad.

EDIT: Oh yeah, notice the checkered flag going? I believe this was on the first moto when you won.

thomez

#35 Post by thomez »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
No, like I said, it was EXACTELY like the TC. That was the one I seen anyways, maybe the Nac's boy's had something different???

Brian, check the pics - no megaphone smile.gif

USAMoto00

#36 Post by USAMoto00 »

I never said THAT quad did I? I believe there was also a prototype pipe made for Jackson that exited by his left boot.smile.gif By the way Zack, I have seen the Wileyco's or whatever they are made both ways. It may have even been modified by the owner, but I know what I saw. I will say that the quality is top notch as well. Appeared to be stainless?

thomez

#37 Post by thomez »

I was just saying that the WileyCo as we were talking about, the one Moto50 has, and the one pictured, was not exactly like a TC. It appears to have a similar canister but no megaphone inlet design. Kind of odd.

USAMoto00

#38 Post by USAMoto00 »

I agree. I thought that they were producing them according to Nac's feedback but I could be wrong. That was why I figured that I seen 3 different versions of the same exhaust.:confused:

USAMoto00

#39 Post by USAMoto00 »

As a matter of fact, if I can find my other Sony memory card, I believe that I took a picture of it at High Point '02.

JeffQuadShop

#40 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Here are a couple for ya