miles mountain 8/29

cannondale27

#31 Post by cannondale27 »

Awesome report with both views of race.Sounds like fun!

thomez

#32 Post by thomez »

Umm... cliff notes? tongue.gif

jfarrar

#33 Post by jfarrar »

great report guys. sounded like a blast.racing is alot funner when you are switching places back and forth mumbling things to your self the entire time:clap:

CdaleRacer0128

#34 Post by CdaleRacer0128 »

yep definately is j! sounds like a great race, and exciting race report! i only wish i could one day write such intriging ones! lol!smile.gif

oh and nice ride derno! still got the dernodale tho right?

Ryanstones

LMAO. Good job ya'll

#35 Post by Ryanstones »

Congrats on the new quad Derno! very cool. Maybe you shoulda got some riding tips from Cecco. tongue.gif

Great report!

Derno24

#36 Post by Derno24 »

Leric I still got the dernodale. I plan on keeping both in good shape and running them for the remainder of the season. I just want to get something out of the new quad to justify the expense to the wife.smile.gif biggrin.gif :whip: :whip:

As for the race I forgot one interesting side note. During the race there were several large sections of mud with poop smell to them. In just about every instance that rookie was infront of me I got showered with softball sized poop smelling mud balls. I swear he was snickering everytime. I even think he slowed up just to make sure I was right on his bumper in them too!:mad:

It was a shame that I drained the dual battery set-up down with 2 laps to go as I was having a blast.

One positive note. I only had to be towed about 100yds not all the way into the pits!

JLHUGHES750

#37 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

I've just named your new quad "poopydale"

Derno24

#38 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by JLHUGHES750
"poopydale"

Sure smelled like it out there!:w:

NRath

#39 Post by NRath »

Good Report, fella's!! It was fun to read.

Thanks for buying that quad, Derno. I was having a hard time figuring out how to convince my wife I needed those A-arms!

Rookie, buy an ECU and quit screwing around with that switch before it costs you a motor!!

Since there's only one race left in our series in VA, maybe I can make it to race with you guys in one.

ABM-CANNIBAL

#40 Post by ABM-CANNIBAL »

Great job guys. You guys make it sound so fun. Wish I could try it. Derno, congrats on owning a awsome bike. I couldn't believe that Rick had such a hard time selling that bike and almost parted it out.:clap: