5 FOOT TROPHY day at the dutchman 10/24

Derno24

#31 Post by Derno24 »

Sorry Moto I'll be at the 12 hour too

USAMoto00

#32 Post by USAMoto00 »

Your killing me Derno!:mad: This weekend is their last of the season I believe. Darn it! Another missed opportunity.

Derno24

#33 Post by Derno24 »

I know Maz told me. Sorry. I might have to come out there for the indoor MX session. Let me know when that is will ya?

cdrookie

#34 Post by cdrookie »

sometimes i wonder...

if someone who you barely(if ever) said a word to you, started talking crap about dales or c class or dist 6 or whatever, you'd just say ya your right? we have some fast guys in c class 5-6 of us could probably do well in b class or vet. i know alot of the regulars and take offense to any negative comments made towards them, especially from someone not running the series or our class. ex kid is just a kid but using the term "retarted" is in no way cool, to anyone anytime. maybe it takes age to realize that.

that dude on the raptor was behind me 6-7 +- seconds the whole race. how many laps were you out there for? 1. i'd pull him in places and he'd close in others but in every open switchback section he was a straight away or a switchback(in the small ones) away. the whole race. i was there, i saw it, i was watching him.

just because wertman only wins at the dutchman means he shouldn't be mentioned as one of the top c classers? for a 16 year old kid he can move. he said his stamina is lacking and that he could barely hold on at FOM on sat. and had bad luck on sunday but he still got 5th. lots of breakages don't help either. it's too bad someone had to start the bs between him and owen. after talking with him it's clear he would never say anything bad about anyone. his dad said he hardly says anything period. i hope owen shows up to a race so we can straighten it out.

i'm glad you're gonna get all kinds of fabulous prizes and millions of dollars. i will enjoy my cheap walmart jacket, if i win. and it will be a good feeling knowing i did my best, win or loose, to accomplish and succeed in something i've always wanted to try.

Derno24

#35 Post by Derno24 »

Just curious what bs between him and owen?

And let's be honest with ourselves out of the 5-6 fast guys how many are still racing?

Ryanstones

:You guys are crackin me up!

#36 Post by Ryanstones »

Ya fight like brothers.

salute fellas :drink:

Jaybr

Re: :You guys are crackin me up!

#37 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by Ryanstones
Ya fight like brothers.

salute fellas :drink:

They sound more like sisters to me:p

And for the record, I liked the report Rook and it didn't sound like you where coming across like an azz to me.

cdrookie

#38 Post by cdrookie »

thanks jaybr:clap:

as for owen and timmy- someone(don't remember who) told owen that timmy was cocky and a trash talker. said he was talking trash about owen for not doing so good at rausch and a couple other events. didn't make sence cause neither of them had much luck at rausch. but sometimes you get labeled as arrogent if you don't say much and from not knowing wertman...so at the last dutchman when timmy was leaving with his 5 footer, they ran into each other and owen had some words for him, timmy had words in return. all because someone wanted to instigate and make stuff up.

JLHUGHES750

#39 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Alright this is gettin good!!!!!!!

Hey Derno ?????? "series that matters"????????????WTF

Just to clarify, the D6 has 30 races in the series and is the true championship series!!!!!!!the PA State Series was put in place for those who could not compete in the entire 30 race REAL series!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The District 6 Championship is the real deal... Not the PA State....Hey, to you it may just be some crumby jacket?? I have 2 TWO!!!!! District 6 Series Championship trophys and there my proudest accomplishments thus far in my racing career!!! I won the 2 stroke championship in 95 and then the 4 stroke championship in 99!!! You know those black plastic number plates that say #1 with the AMA logo on the bottom??? I got one in a frame on my wall!!!! Thats what its all about!!:deal:

Derno24

#40 Post by Derno24 »

Jaybr no offense, but when you get all ticked about Exkid who raced the race stating a truth and then insulting him because of it that is crud. I know Joe and know that he is a good guy and if anyone even someone I don't know wants to get on a public forum and post what they think that is their opinion they should be allowed to without Rookie crashing down on them. The report was fine, but the attitude wasn't!

Just my opinion.