Good Day at the Track for Wife on Cdale

USAMoto00

#31 Post by USAMoto00 »

Nice pics Jasp. Do they have any 2-day events down there? I'd like to make it worth the trip. Farrar is the man for the Pro class, I'm not that fast yet! I give 'em a battle in the B class though! I think I'm going to move up next race. I might wait until the end of the year, I'm not sure yet.:confused:
PS Awesome ride Mrs. Jasp!:usa

TheJaspMan

#32 Post by TheJaspMan »

Yes starting the second week of November(winter series) they will have races on both Saturday and Sunday. check out the website gives all the info you want. www.earlywineracing.com

Mrs. Jasp

TheJaspMan

#33 Post by TheJaspMan »

So I got a bunch more pictures posted today on our website.

These are of the warm up/practice and a few races.

Click here for pictures

cannondale27

#34 Post by cannondale27 »

Your pics you posted here dont show up for me just little x in a box.That track looks like fun in your website pics.Maybe a little winter trip for me.

TheJaspMan

#35 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Your pics you posted here dont show up for me just little x in a box.That track looks like fun in your website pics.Maybe a little winter trip for me.

Sorry, Steve. Hit refresh and look again.

cannondale27

#36 Post by cannondale27 »

Worked now.Wonder why that happened?How big is that triple?Do most double single it or?

TheJaspMan

#37 Post by TheJaspMan »

Worked now.Wonder why that happened?How big is that triple?Do most double single it or?

I'm an idiot. I renamed all those original pictures when I updated our website. :mad:

It's a good sized triple. Probably 40'. I would say 1/2 roll over the first jump. The other half split doubling it and taking the whole thing. I have seen at least six people go over the bars on it. And a couple of them at least twice. I have never takin it yet. The d**n thing scares me to death. It's steep and I have no clue how fast to hit it. sad.gif

cannondale27

#38 Post by cannondale27 »

Scares me also!

TheJaspMan

#39 Post by TheJaspMan »

Scares me also!

I thought you wear fearless!!! tongue.gif

The rythem section gets a few people too. The people that double all them end up scaring themselves on the 4th and 5th laps. It's about the same ratio as the triple on the people who roll over them.

In traffic all the jumps get spooky. The pros and A class guys jump it all without recourse. But all the other classes are touch-n-go.

I'm not a big jumper. I'll take the table tops. But the triple and rythem sections are just excersize hills for me! :eek:

cannondale27

#40 Post by cannondale27 »

Thats where I am at also.Still like to jump little stuff though and I keep thinking that maybe someday I will think the bigger jumps are fun again but its been almost three years now.LOL.