Earlywines Race 1 & 2 Points Series

earlywine

#31 Post by earlywine »

I hope that all of you have faster cdales then Jaspmans. (or maybe its the rider) he he he he he:rotf

Anywho, we need some more cdales to get out there and duke it out on the track:duel:

Here is what Jaspman does when his wife is racing:w: !!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheJaspMan

#32 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by earlywine
I hope that all of you have faster cdales then Jaspmans.  (or maybe its the rider)  he he he he he:rotf

Anywho, we need some more cdales to get out there and duke it out on the track:duel:

Here is what Jaspman does when his wife is racing:w:  !!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMFG!!!! It is definetly the rider! Face it, your hooked on the beauty of American labor!

Besides that who cares about speed? I am practicing to become a stuntman.
:drink: You have simply missed some of my best performances.

tongue.gif

haydug

#33 Post by haydug »

Jasp, why does this guy think that the dales are SLOW??? What have you been doing down there? Do you use it as a pitbike or something? Guess I need to come down and give the wifeee some lessons, then she can go out and SPANK on the pro crowd!! LOL

TheJaspMan

#34 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by haydug
Jasp, why does this guy think that the dales are SLOW???  What have you been doing down there? Do you use it as a pitbike or something?  Guess I need to come down and give the wifeee some lessons, then she can go out and SPANK on the pro crowd!!  LOL

That's the Earlywines for ya. They have some odd disease that makes them speak in opposite. What they meant was 'we never understand why you don't race pro Chuck? Your quad is sooooo fast!' :drink:

Wifee could use some lessons. I haven't showed her much, except how to get thrown off or hit tree's. And that really doesn't take much training. :cry:

krash

#35 Post by krash »

I've been training for years to perfect the art of high-speed tree hugging, or down here in AZ cactus-hugging.:eek:

TheJaspMan

#36 Post by TheJaspMan »

How about a video of the vet class taking their first lap.

Click Here!

earlywine

#37 Post by earlywine »

Thats a cool video, are you going to be here this weekend? I have had several people want pictures and videos of bike riders. It seems most of them want shot while they are in the air over the table top.

Or you could go to big rock, I hear the weather is great:confused:

( NOT ):no:

Well I must be going I need to work on the drop gates,::hammer: it seems one of those Heavy dales ran over it and broke one (he he he he he)

TheJaspMan

#38 Post by TheJaspMan »

Thats a cool video, are you going to be here this weekend?  I have had several people want pictures and videos of bike riders.  It seems most of them want shot while they are in the air over the table top.

Or you could go to big rock, I hear the weather is great:confused:

(  NOT  ):no:

Well I must be going I need to work on the drop gates,::hammer:  it seems one of those Heavy dales ran over it and broke one (he he he he he)

Yep, I plan on being there first thing in the morning. And Big Rock is looking nasty. Too much rain for me to enjoy it there, So I'll probably be there Sunday too. Wife wants to know if you need a babysitter on Sunday?

Heavy? You must eb thinking of the V-Force!

earlywine

#39 Post by earlywine »

After me and wife were talking about it, we figured it out......... It must have been Carrie's butt that hit the gate and broke it:eek:

Do you have a video of that???????????:rotf

TheJaspMan

#40 Post by TheJaspMan »

After me and wife were talking about it, we figured it out.........  It must have been Carrie's butt that hit the gate and broke it:eek: