NEMX Indoor Arena

haydug

#41 Post by haydug »

This Sat. they are having that race in WV. Supposed to be on TV and all. I guess I'm going there. Hoping to see you all come down, the more the merrier.
If my mouth ain't heeled by then, I guess I'll stuff it with cotton and ride anyway.

thomez

#42 Post by thomez »

Bretz - you shoulda came and said hi! We were the group of 4 Cannondales and I know there wasn't 2 of them!

What color is your Yami? Might have seen ya...

Doug, I wish I could come down but I'll be in NY skiing next weekend. Hope you guys have fun.

USAMoto00

#43 Post by USAMoto00 »

Yea, I was able to keep up with him ( or at least had him in my sights ) for a lap and a half. After that he jumped everything out there and basically showed what a pro looks like! He was very fast and smmooooth.... He jumped everything except the triples, he doubled through them, but it was mesmerizing to watch. Those other pictures are at local CRA tracks, maybe if you guys come up this way, we could take you guys to some really nice tracks. jab jab. Oh yea, almost forgot, Farrar lapped Tim 3 times and tried to give him pointers to no avail. I want my $20 now J ha ha:w:

haydug

#44 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by USAMoto00
Yea, I was able to keep up with him ( or at least had him in my sights ) for a lap and a half. After that he jumped everything out there and basically showed what a pro looks like! He was very fast and smmooooth.... He jumped everything except the triples, he doubled through them, but it was mesmerizing to watch. Those other pictures are at local CRA tracks, maybe if you guys come up this way, we could take you guys to some really nice tracks. jab jab. Oh yea, almost forgot, Farrar lapped Tim 3 times and tried to give him pointers to no avail. I want my $20 now J ha haFarrar lapped Tim 3 times and tried to give him pointers to no avail:w:

I must be eating way to many pain killers hear, did you say Farrar got lapped 3 times and couldn't quit pointing??? What did he pay $20 for?? :drink: :drink:

jfarrar

#45 Post by jfarrar »

yeah i think he did lap me 3 times today.i was out of it man fumes got the best of me in the morningand just couldnt get my groove on the rest of the day.o well.so i was nice and let my buddy that rides a z see what it was like to ride a real quad.

thomez

#46 Post by thomez »

I think you coulda took him on the straightaway though Farrar - it was quick but not THAT quick... you'da had him!

USAMoto00

#47 Post by USAMoto00 »

Hey Jason, tell Nick I would let him talk a little smack IF he had a C-dale! But with that little Z, SHUT UP! lol I noticed he didn't want to give up the Dale after he rode the 1st time, little bro coming aboard? Oh yea, everyone talks smack about the Dales lasting....all I will say is..the new Honda was pushed out of the building....keep that under wraps!

jfarrar

#48 Post by jfarrar »

lil nick got a change of heart now i believe.im still trying to scrape that crusty spot off my seat.....lol:eek:

thomez

#49 Post by thomez »

Must not be too light, didn't they have 5! guys pushing it? :w:

USAMoto00

#50 Post by USAMoto00 »

Did he poop or spooge? lol Sicko. I think it would have been nice to do a little drag racing, I would have got in on that action. He was fast though, I have to admit. Tim is a local boy too, so I give him his props. I'm telling you, next time I see him I'm asking for his e-mail address, you only get faster by riding with faster people. It doesn't get any faster than than Farr! or is it (Farr..ar)lol