Hare of the Dog

ppogue

sabe

#41 Post by ppogue »

I didn't think it was very funny. But at least someone got a good laugh at my despair.

LapTraffic

#42 Post by LapTraffic »

Paul you should know Joe wasn't being nice about which picture he posted of your crash. I missed the shot of you pulling on your grab bar. Oh, and running right back into the same burm.

Oh man Paul, that's brutal! are you gonna stand there and take it?

LapTraffic

#43 Post by LapTraffic »

I didn't think it was very funny. But at least someone got a good laugh at my despair

Apparently so.... smile.gif

I would have retaliated that at least you were out there racing, not letting a perfectly good, race ready bike, sit at home in the garage...

Dont thank me smile.gif

ppogue

lap

#44 Post by ppogue »

I am being nice so I can hit her up for the YFZ450 when I finally break mine beyond repair.

Sabe

#45 Post by Sabe »

Lap-I had to leave it at home. I wanted you to win! :duel:

Paul-You can ride my YFZ whenever you want.

ppogue

lap

#46 Post by ppogue »

Ha, see what being nice can get you. I get to ride your wifes sweet quad that you are not even allowed to touch!

LapTraffic

#47 Post by LapTraffic »

Lap-I had to leave it at home. I wanted you to win!

Blah Blah Blah, all talk and no action. :w: biggrin.gif

I went ahead and pre-registered you for the Goldendale Round of the WORCS race in March. You get to race in the VET class with me, Charlie and Paul :deal:

I get to ride your wifes sweet quad that you are not even allowed to touch!

Please dont encourage her Paul, who's side are you on anyway's?! biggrin.gif

Cannibalgal

#48 Post by Cannibalgal »

Lap or should I just call you Lappin' Traffic! Great Job on this story - you told it just like you rode it! It really was a great race to watch...every lap you got further and further ahead of everyone else. It was also fun to hear the race stories on the way home about the lake and Cory's antics. I hope to go to many more races with you and your wife, you both are too much fun! I must also give a shout out to Paul who also had a great race; and should be glad that I didn't get to add pictures because I definately have the blackmale shot! Paul could have had second if he wouldn't have been hill climbin' and bullshittin. biggrin.gif

Lappin'Traffic- All jokes aside you should be really proud of that trophy! You ran an awesome race!! Go Team Money Shot!!!

LapTraffic

#49 Post by LapTraffic »

I definately have the blackmale shot!

I will pay good money for that picture! Please feel free to just pop it in my email address. biggrin.gif

Only Paul would stop in the middle of a race to sign autographs!

Thanks for the kind words, it was a heck of a lot of fun

Derno24

#50 Post by Derno24 »

Lap and Sabe: I just grabbed my wife off the couch and made her read the entire thread. I said look at the level of support he gets for racing. You know what she said? "Be glad I still love you enough to even make the races." Man I guess there is no convincing her.biggrin.gif :cool: :head: