New TT quad

Ryanstones

AWESOME Randy!

#41 Post by Ryanstones »

You have really shaken things up around here! Between your quads and the PostWhore thread I've never seen so much excitement.

Thanks for sharing. You've really got some folks thinking. LOL.

Your quads must be incredible to ride! KickAss. WOW.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Derno24

#42 Post by Derno24 »

I would never copy a design or try to manufacture your idea. I think it is a bargain at $80. I race xc and I am trying to figure out how I can get this and not give up my airbox. Every so often I go to the drag strips or mx and this would give me the element of surprise.

Ryanstones is right this is the most excited I have been in a while except when I am with the wife....biggrin.gif :bow: :rotf

atvrulz

#43 Post by atvrulz »

cool stuff. Is there a picture of the battery in the area where the stock air filter once was?
thanks

DirtDragon

#44 Post by DirtDragon »

That thing is sweeeet ! Go Cannondale:usa

cdalepilot

#45 Post by cdalepilot »

randy, you definetly need to get ahold of any of the atv mags when you get that finished! i see you put exhaust wrap on your header.great idea . did you ever ceramic coat any of your headers? which do you prefer if you did?:wow

EuroGOD

#46 Post by EuroGOD »

That thing looks pretty darn sweet!
Makes me not want to ride so much and get out there and polish...well maybe just scotchbrite the frame a little...

I've been working on something along these lines for quite some time now, including a few more relocations and some more weight loss. Hopefully I can have the pre-moulds done and tested before the spring ride.

Jaybr

#47 Post by Jaybr »

Euro just reminded me, you should pack a couple of those quads up and head over to VA for the spring ride. We're expecting a really good turnout and I'm sure everyone would be drooling over your work. Bring Jbomb with you and lets see how those things perform in the drags.

Jaybr

#48 Post by Jaybr »

Cool, I'll be there and will definately stop by and check it out.

Big55sexy

#49 Post by Big55sexy »

Sweet Randy looking nice. I didn't forget about you i will send your cover out next week. Didn't get a chance to break in my Cannondale yet it's been to cold and snowing here i wired up my kill switch and install X-factor propegs nerfbars and my Tag X-5 bar now just need the weather to break. Just want to thank you again for every thing you did for me i will try to get your name out around here went racing season start see if i can get you a couple of sales.

pdavis

#50 Post by pdavis »

Jaybr, are you going to have time to check out the show? i thought you were babysitting :rotf :rotf :rotf