foot of the mountain 4/11- dernodale debut

thunderwolf

#41 Post by thunderwolf »

I prefer the paper trophys.

cdrookie

#42 Post by cdrookie »

just rubbing a little salt in the wound while i still can:) once ron gets the dernodale figured out, i'll be introuble! odds are, we won't have another race with only 4 people in it, so my season might have just peaked. besides, i'm just a little worse than he was when he got 2nd a few weeks ago.

Ryanstones

Hilarious

#43 Post by Ryanstones »

Originally posted by cdrookie
eurogod, me and my 5 FOOT TROPHY are in the pics posted here. it's cheap and just 4 feet of wood but you have to think about what an accomplishment it was to get that 5 FOOT TROPHY... how many times i lapped the dernodale on my way to winning that 5 FOOT TROPHY. you can ask derno if you don't believe i got a 5 FOOT TROPHY. he was sitting next to my 5 FOOT TROPHY the 2.5 hour ride back from the race. it's as close as derno will ever get to a 5 FOOT TROPHY...tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

Give em heck CD! LOLOLOLOLOL

NRath

#44 Post by NRath »

Did you guys hear about that XC race in PA??!!!! I heard there was a guy on a stock quad that smoked a dude on a built Cannondale!!! The dude on the stock quad got a 5 FOOT TROPHY!!!!!! That was a heck of a story!! Imagine that, a 5 FOOT TROPHY!! I think I'd have to add on a room to the house to hold the 5 FOOT TROPHY and my big head!!

That's some funny shiznit CD! Now you've got a 5 FOOT TROPHY and some confidence. Go get 'em! But look out for that dude on the built 'dale, I hear he's coming with a vengeance!!

Derno24

#45 Post by Derno24 »

Keep it up guys. Last time I drive you to the track Rook.

Thomez you are more than welcome to join in on the fun. Let us know when you want to come out and we will see what we can do for you for accomadations. That goes for everyone out there. You just have to let me know in advance.

02Cannibal

#46 Post by 02Cannibal »

I'd hit a lot more of the races if you'd drive me there Ron... Don't you have to pass my house on the way to PA#3?

Will there be enough room if Rook gets another 5 FOOT TROPHY?

thomez

#47 Post by thomez »

Derno I'll be there in about 5 weeks. I'll check the schedule and start planning where I'm going each weekend pretty soon. I can't wait biggrin.gif

TheJaspMan

#48 Post by TheJaspMan »

Originally posted by cdrookie
and just 4 feet of wood  

Just remember that 'it's not the length of the wood, it's what you do with it after you get it'. And so far it appears you are abusing it as much as possible!! :eek: :w: :drink:

Derno24

#49 Post by Derno24 »

Yeah Will for round 3 we are heading up the turnpike to 81 and beyond I think. If we pass you, you are more than welcome to hop in. I would love to show up to a race with 3 dales all racing the same class. It brings a tear to my eye...:cry:

02Cannibal

#50 Post by 02Cannibal »

Yea, 81 is a bit West of me. I plan on running that race but I guess I'll have to do the haulin... And yea, 3 Dales!! makes my heart flutter.