to the dutchman

yamblaster200

#51 Post by yamblaster200 »

i also passed borich in the feb 8 race. He lapped me on the straight going to the bottom section then stopped for goggles in right b4 that banked turn and i passed him. thought to myself...i'll ride as fast as i can and see how long it takes him to catch back up...that didn't work on feb 8 and i quickly spun out as he rode by me. Still felt good passing him...even if he was stopped. lol

cdrookie

#52 Post by cdrookie »

tower sounds fine. 2-3 of my buddies might be going if they can scrounge up some cash. they have kfx's and move right along. i'll give you a ring fri. night and see if you're gonna be in the area on sat. to drop the filter off. might work in the morning, not sure yet.

JLHUGHES750

#53 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Derno, I'm plannin to do some ridin on Sunday for sure. Let me know if I'm invited??:confused:

u still got my #

I was gonna head to Rausch, but i'd rather head to Tower. I may have to get a membership though, unless I can check it out for a day pass.(again).

Derno24

#54 Post by Derno24 »

Jay you are more than welcome. PM me your number again. Yes you can ride for a day pass again under my number. I am a member.

Let me know what you want to do .

JLHUGHES750

#55 Post by JLHUGHES750 »

Count me in for sure. Tower rules, i can't wait to hit it with someone who knows there way around.

Derno your not gonna be hammered all day off of Coors are u??? I'd like to get some riding in!!!:drink:

cdrookie

#56 Post by cdrookie »

they got a picture of me at flyingdutchmanmc.net. it's only half of me, and it was early in the race cause my rain gear was still intact and i was in front of the purple banshee. no pics of you ron:p