GNCC Rd No. 2

pdavis

#61 Post by pdavis »

that mud was so bad that i was probably in 4th or 5th right there
thanks for the resize, and the kind words,
if the money holds out i will try to hit a few this year, i found a guy that live close to me that want to split gas money to hit a couple races
my first lap was 42 min and that was stuck in water for 10 min and not starting after getting it out

jcv440

#62 Post by jcv440 »

I'm just getting my shots in now, you'll be waxing me by the time i'm ready to race. :-) I hope you can make it to some more, I'm hitting everyone starting with Raush Creek, finally within driving distance.

pdavis

#63 Post by pdavis »

getting in your driving distance = getting out of mine :confused:

Jaybr

#64 Post by Jaybr »

Originally posted by jcv440
I'm just getting my shots in now, you'll be waxing me by the time i'm ready to race.  :-)     I hope you can make it to some more, I'm hitting everyone starting with Raush Creek, finally within driving distance.

This means you'll be at the Patriot? I may have to start getting in shape and run with you.

You can come back to the house after the race and jump in the pool, it was brutally hot last year

thomez

#65 Post by thomez »

That pic was pre-fender-bender.... after that it looked funnier. tongue.gif

He was only in 4th or 5th cause he was ready to get cleaned off.....

P$*#%( Davis..... :cry: in the mud :eek:

biggrin.gif

jcv440

#66 Post by jcv440 »

Originally posted by Jaybr
This means you'll be at the Patriot?  I may have to start getting in shape and run with you.

You can come back to the house after the race and jump in the pool, it was brutally hot last year

Yep, I'm going to just run the first year racer class prolly. If I do decent, then I'll jump in a C class or something next year.