6 hours of Rausch Creek coverage

cdrookie

#81 Post by cdrookie »

derno, if you was riding a honda maybe you would've got a pic or 2 taken of you! na, your too ugly!tongue.gif

Jaybr

#82 Post by Jaybr »

Got the head off

Head gasket is about 50% there, I guess the other half melted away somewhere. Cylinder was full of coolant, but the head, sleeve, and piston all appear to be fine.

I did notice another issue, I'll post after further investigation.

haydug

#83 Post by haydug »

Just caught up with this thread, been on vacation and all. :clap:
So Jay: can I help pick out the new motor coach?? biggrin.gif I'd like my own TV in my room, with full stock of movies to watch between rides.

Harlen: calm down, it's all in good fun here. I am sorry we broke down, as I was looking foward to lapping Derno!! :wow
Oh, wait, he didn't ride. :cry:

And yes, for the 12 hour event, I will say that there will be no dissapointments. The bike is getting ready now, and will go to Rick for a couple of weeks to ride, then on to Kenny for him to ride and bring back to the group ride.
Here is another reason to attend the group ride: We will be getting the 12 hour bike ready at the event. Any help will be appreciated. Any sponsorship available for this event will not go un-noticed, and yes we are looking for a top 5 overall.

haydug

#84 Post by haydug »

Oh, and one more thing: Thank you Jay for the use of your bike. I am sorry my teammates destroyed it, I'll do better next time. tongue.gif

Jeff @quadshop: Thanks for the lights, and the awesome job on the suspension. I think the converted Ohlins worked better than my Elka's. I'll be in contact for doing the suspension on the 12 hour bike. :deal:

As for lights: Ben: I'm listening

Jaybr

#85 Post by Jaybr »

Lights:

HID is the way to go, less current draw than our stock lights with 3+ times the output.

Only problem is they start at about $600 a set:(

465stroker

#86 Post by 465stroker »

Group ride at Rausch would be awesome for testing.
I have been to the 12 Hours for 2 years (since it started) and the Rausch Creek European track which is what we raced on with the jumps is pretty similar.

Derno24

#87 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by haydug
Harlen: calm down, it's all in good fun here. I am sorry we broke down, as I was looking foward to lapping Derno!!  :wow
Oh, wait, he didn't ride.  :cry:

Doug I only went to kick your butt. When you guys dropped off there was no need for me to race!:w: :w: :w:

Derno24

#88 Post by Derno24 »

Also anyone figure out how to view the laptimes

haydug

#89 Post by haydug »

Originally posted by Derno24
Also anyone figure out how to view the laptimes

Keep me posted also, I can't view them. :cry:

JeffQuadShop

#90 Post by JeffQuadShop »

Anytime Doug!