NEMX Indoor Arena

haydug

#91 Post by haydug »

loyalties?? I was talking about practiceing saturday morning, then going over to dyno in the evening. Now that's loyal!!
They are racing sunday, so if you want to come down, I'll plan on racing that day to. I'll try and call Laz and see if saturday evening would be fine.

thomez

#92 Post by thomez »

I'll be there this weekend! With all these fast guys lately I might have to ask for a slow lane!

I'm gonna have to get some seat time this week in preparation... woo woo!

bretz56

#93 Post by bretz56 »

Doug, I just got back from GT, Laz wont be there this weekend, he is going out of state for a banquet, just a little 411;)

jfarrar

#94 Post by jfarrar »

doug if you wanna come up here friday you can stay here(i promise to leave the skirt on)we can leave from here in the morning its not that far.the ole lady said it was cool.

Racin Red

#95 Post by Racin Red »

Does this place have an address? Can someone post a map or something? Would love to blow the dust off the Cannibal!:head:

jfarrar

#96 Post by jfarrar »

its on rt 7 just north of andover(3 1/2 miles i think)on the left.if ya wanna go i will be leaving here earlt sat morning you can follow me i live just east of ya on 422

Racin Red

#97 Post by Racin Red »

I'm on the rode (business) be back in Solon late Friday night. I will touch base with you throughout the week to confirm. VERY RUSTY MUST RIDE!

bretz56

#98 Post by bretz56 »

This is great, glad we are getting enough quads to have quad only again. Hopefully we can keep this up and we wont have to share the track with the bikes again. I don't know about you guys, but waiting an hour to ride for 10 minutes sucks bad, once you get your groove on, its time to sit out for an hour. Let's keep it up. Swelling is going down in the wrist, so it looks good for Sat.

Dale512

#99 Post by Dale512 »

Is this a track you can just go practice on? How much is amision (spelled wrong, I think ?ohmy.gif ) Also, how big are the jumps? Are they all bigger? Any tabletops, whoops? Also any dates towards the end of January/Beginning of February?

Thanks

bretz56

#100 Post by bretz56 »

Here is the schedule http://www.pitracer.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=17194. The track is awesome, you can go big on some jumps, all jumps are relatively easy to do, there is a tabletop and there is a killer woop section. Come join us. It is a practice only track