GNCC- ducman & dunnbandit!

CptHook

#2 Post by CptHook »

rock on guys, good job! :clap: :clap:

ducman

#3 Post by ducman »

Thanks Doug. I have to say that track could not have been any rougher. On the first lap I was stuck in a traffic jam for what seemed like 5 minutes, seems some people was having a hard time getting over a rock the size of a Buick. When my turn came it was just a simple blip of the throttle and up over the rock I went, after that it was about 10 miles of loose rocks. All in all it wasn't a bad day, I hurt my arm twice and had to really take it easy on the last lap but my goal for this year is just to finish and gain strength and experience. I am not sure if it was Jason or not but on the last lap I pulled over to let another Cannondale go past only to fine him trying to remove the bird nest of barbed wire from around his rear axle. I had an interesting conversation with the Ohlins tech on the starting line, he was looking at my shocks and took one look at the rear and ask (where did you get that thing? It has a spring from a truck on it.) Seems he thinks the stock spring is just a little stiff, he guess it would be for a 260lb rider.

ducman

#4 Post by ducman »

^^^^^ Post # 100. Better look out Derno, I'm on my way.tongue.gif :w:

cdaleracer

#5 Post by cdaleracer »

good job guys:clap:

dunnbandit1

#6 Post by dunnbandit1 »

. I am not sure if it was Jason or not but on the last lap I pulled over to let another Cannondale go past only to fine him trying to remove the bird nest of barbed wire from around his rear axle.

yea that was me that past you then got tangled in barbed wire. i was going great until i got into that mess. after getting unstuck from the barbed wire i had a flat tire to slow me down even more on the last lap. i still had a good day. that was the first gncc i raced on a 4wheeler

ducman

#7 Post by ducman »

Yea you were moving right along when you went by. That area you were stuck in the barbed wire is where I was tangled up after I was thrown off my quad after clipping one of those fence posts.

NRath

#8 Post by NRath »

Well, the "Results system is temporarily down" so I can't see the results, but it's easy enough to assume a :clap:CONGRAT'S:clap: is in order! 200-300 quads on a course makes for a tough race, just finishing is an accomplishment! I'll check back on the stat's later. Barbed wire and fence posts don't sound like much fun, though!!!!

:usa

TheJaspMan

#9 Post by TheJaspMan »

I got some nice Cdale action pics. Just haven't gotten them uploaed yet. Hopefully tonight!

krash

#10 Post by krash »

Whats the hold up there Jaspman, get some pics up........biggrin.gif LOL, Good job guys, keep it up!!:usa