WORCS Round 2 - Taft, CA

LapTraffic

#11 Post by LapTraffic »

Heya Chance, that guy that overshot the jump looked to go an easy 80 feet and flat landed, hit so hard (He had to have come down from 25+ feet) that he broke his goggles on the handlebars...

And his nose...

Pretty ugly. 30 minutes later when he was leaving the track I asked if he needed any help pushing the bike.

"Did you see it?"

Yeah" I said, "pretty rough landing"

im not making this up... the next words out of his mouth, lips cracked into a smile...

"how far did I go?"

Stupid racers
smile.gif

Derno24

#12 Post by Derno24 »

I would have asked the same thing!!!

Heck if you are gonna get hurt like that at least make it memorable

And who is this Laptraffic Guy!

Originally posted by LapTraffic
Heya Chance, that guy that overshot the jump looked to go an easy 80 feet and flat landed, hit so hard (He had to have come down from 25+ feet) that he broke his goggles on the handlebars...

And his nose...

Pretty ugly.  30 minutes later when he was leaving the track I asked if he needed any help pushing the bike.

"Did you see it?"

Yeah" I said, "pretty rough landing"

im not making this up...  the next words out of his mouth, lips cracked into a smile...

"how far did I go?"  

Stupid racers
smile.gif

LapTraffic

#13 Post by LapTraffic »

And who is this Laptraffic Guy!

no one of consequence... smile.gif

cannondale27

#14 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey Chance you need to practice third gear starts or gear it way up.Wheelies will be a thing of past if you get it right.

Derno24

#15 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by LapTraffic
[B]And who is this Laptraffic Guy!

no one of consequence... smile.gif [/B]

Consequence???/ I'll give ya consequence!smile.gif tongue.gif

CannondaleRider

#16 Post by CannondaleRider »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Hey Chance you need to practice third gear starts or gear it way up.Wheelies will be a thing of past if you get it right.

Laptraffic told me the same thing, gear it up real high.

I usually do second gear starts, and was doing them decent on krash's bike. I just need to get used to this bike, with second gear starts, and see how that is.

I may just gear it up for keeping the front end down everywhere else though.

LapTraffic

#17 Post by LapTraffic »

Razr I's look to be a better choice for most track applications, I keep a set of II's for sand and mud, they are extremely agrresive.

LapTraffic

#18 Post by LapTraffic »

Razr I rear's look to be a better choice for most track applications, I keep a set of II's for sand and mud, they are extremely aggressive.

Razr II fronts are the WAY TO GO! smile.gif

Gear it up, get some seat time on it, and if that doesnt help enough back off a bit on amount of traction you are you are running on the rear. Tis last could help your cornering too...

I ran Knarly's for awhile, incredible forward bite! and pretty incredible Side bite as well, which means no slidey in corners.

AMRsCdale450grl

#19 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

Originally posted by CannondaleRider
We ended up shooting the sh!t with Laptraffic again (on some odd??????????????????????????????deformed??????????????? topics I might add, lol)

:rotf some of the sh!t we laugh about, huh?? Sorry if we hurt your feelins Rarey.. wink.gif

On a more serious note, Chance.. you did a great job this weekend.. rode smart and you're still fast!! We're all really proud of you. And, since you're doin' so well, I guess I could listen to your advice and not worry about trying to clear every **** thing out there!! :eek:

LapTraffic

#20 Post by LapTraffic »

hurt MY feelings? Im an attention whore, any attention will do smile.gif even if it's directed at my horrendously misfigured toe (the little piggy that stayed home...)

smile.gif