Time to smell the oranges!!!

Derno24

Time to smell the oranges!!!

#1 Post by Derno24 »

Well it is almost here. Round 1 for the GNCC series is at De Leon Springs, Fl. From what I have heard it is nothing more than a whoop fest. This should give the Dale's suspension a great test. I have spent some time this offseason getting this set-up to work the best for me.

I have put together the Falicon motor again so it will definitely have the power. Now it is all up to me to get it done. Keep an eye on this thread. I will be in Florida all next week, but I will try to update it as I can with photo's and reports as I can. The following week is Georgia.

I know there are more of you guys attending these events so make sure to post here so we can meet and shoot the bull. I will be staying down by Disney for the week too. smile.gif

cannondale27

#2 Post by cannondale27 »

Good luck!Need anything?

RoooStEr Pops

#3 Post by RoooStEr Pops »

well if you want to stop in Raleigh, NC its about the half way mark I will buy you a beer, not 2 or 3 just one. LMFAO

Derno24

#4 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by cannondale27
Good luck!Need anything?

Yeah a good rider. Do you know of one?smile.gif

Thanks for the offer though. I am hoping not to need anything. I am bringing all my spare parts so I shoudl be covered. I am hoping to at least get through Florida with no issues at all. This way I can clean and prep for Ga with no rush.

Derno24

#5 Post by Derno24 »

Originally posted by RoooStEr Pops
well if you want to stop in Raleigh, NC its about the half way mark I will buy you a beer,  not 2 or 3 just one.  LMFAO

Maybe on the way home. I have the wife and kid with me. I'll just make her drive the rest of the way home!

cannondale27

#6 Post by cannondale27 »

Hey I volunteer Kdeal for photo and report duties.He better show up for that one.Right Kdeal?biggrin.gif

kdeal

#7 Post by kdeal »

I was tempted to go up for the race but I have been out of town for several weeks in a row and I'm beat. Which day is the race? The drive is about 7 hours one way.

AMRsCdale450grl

#8 Post by AMRsCdale450grl »

Best of luck to ya!! Can't wait to read a race report from you for a change.. any chance of a "boob pic"?? :rotf

badvox

#9 Post by badvox »

Originally posted by AMRsCdale450grl
any chance of a "boob pic"??  :rotf

No!!!! Oh no you have no idea what you have done now. :eek:

Hide the children!!

Hey derno go git r done! If you dont want to ride it just throw on the cape or the mask and let that caped crusader race. I bet he is faaaaaast.

Good Luck

Derno24

#10 Post by Derno24 »

Kdeal the race is sunday starts at 10 am.

As for the rest of ya be patient. I will have something for ya!:eek: :cool: