Race reports???

dalewannbe

#11 Post by dalewannbe »

I'll have a report coming soon.

Psychosis

#12 Post by Psychosis »

I've been finding it hard to race myself lately. Working full time and trying to run an online business to get up the cash I need before I move out to AZ later this summer. I've only had a few races but am not participating in any series's except one. Currently tied for first but there's only been 2 races so far so not much to brag about.

kiils

#13 Post by kiils »

we were going to go to the missouri gncc..but time and money got away from me. After seeing the pics, I'm glad...4 inches of rain!!! oof

Happyboy

#14 Post by Happyboy »

QUOTE (kiils @ May 8 2006, 10:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Racing the Arkansas Hare Scramble Championship Series.

In the C - Open class.

Currently 3rd in the points race. (beating happyboy) just not on a cdale

Nice. Since you have 2 more races than me (points wise) its no suprise you are beating me. No way I can even catch him unless I make every single race that is left.

I forget...who got a plaque last race? tongue.gif

1st race I DNF was a fluke - fuel injector bung popped off. Freaking zip tie them on now.
2nd race I DNF was BS...I stopped because of rain and overheating after 3 laps. Well, the rule (i now know) says you have to do 1/2 of the number of laps as the leader or you get DNF. I would have gladly thrown some more coolant in and took another lap if I had known. Complete BS.
3rd race I got 4th.

Our series is kinda thin. We get 10+ each race in our division but only a few people that actually race the series.

cannondale27

#15 Post by cannondale27 »

Glad you got it figured out Derno.
I havent raced anything yet.Plan on doing all the dist16 TT races,One TT nat(Ashtabula) and Quad Olympics.With YFZ probably run a few Harescrambles with Gus also.For sure the RACE at end of year.

theJeStEr1340

#16 Post by theJeStEr1340 »

I may Run ashtabula TT. Not sure as of this moment, but if I do will probably run C and Open C. What classes will you run?

daler02

#17 Post by daler02 »

I race District 15 harescrambles , B class. and am happy to report that i have been to 3 out of 4 races ( i was sick one weekend). my first race placed 2nd, my second race i got 1st place and i was second off the line and first in the woods led every lap. ( yamahas ain't got nothing on the dales) , and my third race i got third .. which puts me FIRST in points . is any one going to sparta? I can't wait !

I would like thank brad at blackwidow for his support and B.Blosser who builds my engine.

jesshamner

#18 Post by jesshamner »

Is D15 in Indiana? I will be at Sparta for sure.

daler02

#19 Post by daler02 »

yes D15 is in indiana . you should come and race with us . May 28 we will be at Fort Wayne at sweet 16.. should be lot of fun .. it would be nice to see some dales there as of now there are only 2 that race HS . one in the A class and me in the B class.

jesshamner

#20 Post by jesshamner »

Ft. Wayne is way too far for a district race. I have the d10 here close. Isn't there one race in the south? Around Columbus or near there?